Advertisement

post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 05:03 AM
Under House Arrest

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danazc View Post
I am working with Eddie at this point and he is being very helpful, thanks Eddie!
yeaaaaaaah, hes a stand up guy keeps his word
post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 09:41 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Miles of smiles. Thank you!

PM ME FOR ALL QUOTES.

Will Xiao
- Phone: 1-800-959-0145 EXT: 7028
- [email protected]

post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Guru

Quoted: 223 Post(s)

Garage
I purchased a rear SPC camber kit, Fidanza LW flywheel, and Stance GR+ coilovers from Eddie at THMotorsports. All of the transactions went through effortlessly, order updates were made promptly, and all of my parts got to me in excellent condition. Eddie also provided some tech help over the phone. Thanks!

Stance-USA has also been a pleasure to deal with. The bushings on my GR+ wore out, and they still warrantied the bushings, which requires replacement of the lower coilover bodies, AFTER I was out of warranty. Excellent customer service.

My thanks goes out to both THMotorsports and Stance-USA

My thread of picture [email protected]: 2003 BO 5MT B01B

5Zigen || Apex-i || ARC Audio || B&M || BC Racing || Carson Tuned || Centerforce || CUSCO || DEI || EXPEL || Fidanza || FIGS || G2 || Greddy || JDMeyes || JIC || Karl Sport || L-Tuned || MONSTER || Optima || Outerwear || PIAA || Pioneer || PLP || SONY || SRT || Swift || TeCK Pro || Token Solutions ||TRD || Tuned Parts || UGO || WORK || VALOR || Valentine1 || VentureShield || Yokohama ||.
post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Frequenter

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Ordered a set of Tokico HP shocks and Megan springs recently, as well as a set of Hotchkis sway bars a few months ago.

Sways and Front shocks came in a matter of 2 or 3 days, which is incredible for a site that offers free shipping. Spring will apparently come this week, but I have yet to receive a tracking number for it.

However, I was a bit disappointed when I found out that the rear shocks were actually out of stock when the website listed them as in stock. Looking back at the tracking email from Igor, I do see that he mentioned that the rears would be available July 1st, and I realize that was my mistake for not noticing it (it was just one line at the very top of the confirmation e-mail), but the site still says that the shocks are in stock, which is very misleading.

I suppose the next time I order from here, I'll have to skip ordering online and give you guys a call.

'06 Indigo Ink Pearl Corolla XRS
'02 Absolutely Red Sportcross
Currently equipped:Joe-Z intake,
Hotchkis rear and front Sway bars, Tokico HP Shocks, Altezza Gita Visors

Last edited by Sinbound; 06-01-2011 at 10:33 PM.
post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-05-2011, 03:01 PM
Frequenter

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

It's now Sunday, and I have yet to receive any information on the Megan Springs that were promised to be shipped out last week. Looks like I'll be shopping elsewhere for my next upgrades.

'06 Indigo Ink Pearl Corolla XRS
'02 Absolutely Red Sportcross
Currently equipped:Joe-Z intake,
Hotchkis rear and front Sway bars, Tokico HP Shocks, Altezza Gita Visors
post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-06-2011, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinbound View Post
Ordered a set of Tokico HP shocks and Megan springs recently, as well as a set of Hotchkis sway bars a few months ago.

Sways and Front shocks came in a matter of 2 or 3 days, which is incredible for a site that offers free shipping. Spring will apparently come this week, but I have yet to receive a tracking number for it.

However, I was a bit disappointed when I found out that the rear shocks were actually out of stock when the website listed them as in stock. Looking back at the tracking email from Igor, I do see that he mentioned that the rears would be available July 1st, and I realize that was my mistake for not noticing it (it was just one line at the very top of the confirmation e-mail), but the site still says that the shocks are in stock, which is very misleading.

I suppose the next time I order from here, I'll have to skip ordering online and give you guys a call.
Thank you. We cannot keep everything on hand and neither can the manufacture. But give us a buzz anytime.

Edward

PM ME FOR ALL QUOTES.

Will Xiao
- [email protected]
post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-06-2011, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinbound View Post
It's now Sunday, and I have yet to receive any information on the Megan Springs that were promised to be shipped out last week. Looks like I'll be shopping elsewhere for my next upgrades.
PM me bud, im sure its just a miscommunication somewhere.

PM ME FOR ALL QUOTES.

Will Xiao
- [email protected]
post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-20-2012, 08:53 PM
Enthusiast

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Garage
this is the second time dealing with thmotorsports. the first time i spent 1k on a clutch. it was a custom built clutch(according to them). i got very little info from them about how things were going. i called a couple weeks after ordering it and got run arounds and people not knowing anything about it. after a two or three months i finally did recieve my clutch. it was the last part i needed to finish my v160 swap so my car sat for 3 months while i waited on it. all the other 50 parts i ordered from other places showed up within 2 weeks i believe.

i just recently purchased an item from them. i figured they had it for cheaper than any of the no name stores and were represented on this site so ill give them another chance. after 2 weeks i send an email and get a tracking #. it doesnt show any signs of use for about a half week. then it shows its in transit from anaheim ca(keep in mind i live in northern california) it has an expected delivery date of a week later. it shows its delivered and signed for...by thmotorsports in Illinois? im not particularly happy with the cutomer service, communication or the shipping. now im waiting a weekend and another week atleast im assuming? and i will probably be waiting on it again to get my car going.
post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Enthusiast

Garage
i got the greddy tic muffler a week after my last post. i opened it as soon as it came in the door. pulled it out and the titanium tip has a big dent in it. i emailed them immediately. they ask me to send them pictures of the packaging(box, foam wrap and the cover over the tip). the box is in great shape. no holes no big damage looking spots. the foam is the same. there was no cover over the tip.

email i got today:

I replied to you on this see below:

hello those that item has it, this came from our most recent batach and I called the dealers who has the rest of them to verify, they told me all have that tube. I attached a picture of it if your customer cannot show us pictures of this part I cannot a replacement for it.
post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Extremist

Quoted: 11 Post(s)

To make a long story short. I would not be buying or referring anyone to THMotorsports again. I called to see if the BC cams were instock at their warehouse (thurs) they said yes, ordered the next day off the website (fri) only to find out on monday when I called to find out if it had been shipped, the shipping guy tells me it will be dropped shipped. I said I called on thurs, spoke to jonathan and he said it was in stock. WTF??
I hung up the phone frustrated waited till tues, posted in their thread, he PMs saying that there on BACKORDER!! WTF really?? and tells me I should have called first before placing the online order. I said I did call and YOU told me you had it in stock, then tells me he can offer me a refund or he could get BC GTE cams from Titan but it will be more. WTF?? I am ordering cams for a is300 not a supra.
I'm still waiting for my refund at 5.49 est while i'm typing this, filed a claim with PP and waiting impatiently. I was off this week and wanted to take care of my car but they screwed me and have me wait to get my money back.
I also spoke to a couple other members and to my surprise they have had the same unfortunate experience as I had, but never bother posting.
THM/ Jonathan get it together. I know this is not the only forum you are on etc I am on many other forums as well and see you there. If you are not sure take my number/email find out the item is in stock and call/email/text back with the correct information. DO not offer replacement parts for other similar cars/engines. It's not the same in some cases. Cams are one.

03 BO is300 e-shift - powered by a vortech S/C, work vs-xx with falken fk 452, bilstein shocks with eibach pro kit...pshhh yeah right R.I.P 2/11/09
03 BO is300 HKS/ Koni/ Eibach/ Enkei/ Signal Auto/ Brian Crower/ Titan/ TRD NEO/ EDM/ TRD elegant R.I.P 8/1/13 rear ended. :(
05 BO is300 Tein... bought and sold in a month...lol. The game is not the same.
05 GGP 5speed manual 100% stock...yup im obsessed.

MeVersusThem
post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-18-2012, 07:51 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Kraven, sanctfy, and everyone else. This is Edward, and I used to be the one managing the THMotorsports board here. I am not seeing happy customers and that makes me quite upset. Please email me at [email protected] and just put ATTN Edward. I will not let anyone on here be displeased. We had a perfect track record on here and helped with a lot of good things. Now I am seeing things slip a bit and wont let it come to that.

PM ME FOR ALL QUOTES.

Will Xiao
- [email protected]
post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-18-2012, 01:34 PM
Extremist

Quoted: 11 Post(s)

I received my refund immediately after I emailed Eddie. Thank you.

03 BO is300 e-shift - powered by a vortech S/C, work vs-xx with falken fk 452, bilstein shocks with eibach pro kit...pshhh yeah right R.I.P 2/11/09
03 BO is300 HKS/ Koni/ Eibach/ Enkei/ Signal Auto/ Brian Crower/ Titan/ TRD NEO/ EDM/ TRD elegant R.I.P 8/1/13 rear ended. :(
05 BO is300 Tein... bought and sold in a month...lol. The game is not the same.
05 GGP 5speed manual 100% stock...yup im obsessed.

MeVersusThem
post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-20-2012, 01:33 PM
Fiend

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I've bought some things for you guys with no problems but I'm kinda put off in purchasing the Bc cams from you guys now :-/

*Team Shadow Knights*
post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-30-2012, 11:01 PM
Enthusiast

Garage
i emailed him also. he offered to fix it and ship it back to me if i shipped it to them. also give me a store credit for the cost of shipping it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Vendors > TH Motorsports

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page