LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Guide My Testimonial.

Hello my.is members!

Just wanted to let you know that the people at THMotorsports are good in my book. I recently just ordered a Seibon Carbon Fiber OEM style hood for my neighbor that wanted one put on his IS. Due to my job I travel a lot and would be unable to catch the freight truck for the delivery. I asked them if they could have it directly shipped to there HQ and I would pick it up since I am local. They had no problem with it and even opened the box to make sure it was okay when it was delivered. Most shops would not do this.

I personally own an IS and have been thinking about suspension work and I know where I will be buying my parts from in the future.

Thank you to the crew at THMotorsports.

By the way, Ian my neighbor loves the hood.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 02:18 PM
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Thank you very much!!!!

PM ME FOR ALL QUOTES.

Will Xiao
- Phone: 1-800-959-0145 EXT: 7028
- [email protected]
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 02:01 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I would have to agree, Dewey handles things and is very quick to take care of the people of My.IS. He is great in my book and I will continue to do work with him.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-26-2016, 11:38 PM
Frequenter

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Just got my big brake kits, havent had the chance to inspect all of them. All i can say is that the communication/response time and customer service is TOP notch, pricing is also one of the cheapest when compared, and delivery is as they say it would be. this is definitly the shop to go to for parts. Thanks for the good experience!.

TRD NEO/ CHARGESPEED/ PITTURA/ TEIN/ L-TUNED/ TRD/ TANABE/ FIGS/ CUSCO/ FOCAL/ PIONEER/ JL/ HKS/
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2016, 09:24 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Unfortunately my testimonial is not good. In fact, its very negative. My first experience was normal. Ordered my struts and springs, good price, they came, installed them... Fine.

The site has a good selection so I was hoping to start my summer modding with them. First things first: I wanted weather tech rain guards. They actually have probly the best price around including shipping... Well of course that's if they send you the right ones! These morons not only sent me the wrong ones, but also labeled them wrong so I had no idea. It never occurred to me that they would have gotten the order wrong, they're so reputable. Yeah not anymore. Anyways, passenger front corner guards is broken, but I tried to install it anyway, since everyones saying 'its a really tight fit, you have to bend and bow the deflector inside your window channel.' Well since I attempted to install ONE deflector, Thmotorsports wouldn't let me return them. I called them up a couple times, as they were arguing with me back and forth through email. Then they proceed to give the phone to their 'head of sales'...i.e. the same guy emailing me ? so they're not as big a company as i thought. Anyways long story short, they basically told me to suck it, so I ate $105 went and got a new pair of weather techs from the company themselves for $115 (yes WT got my order correct, cause they're not idiots).
Oh and I forgot to mention, the ones they sent me? I come to find out Thmotorsports had them "labeled" as "2005 Lexus IS250" ? Your kidding right? First of all, my order was for 2004 IS300. Second, the 250 didn't even come out until 2006. Third, how can you be so unprofessional AND stupid? One or the other, I could probly be aright. But your company is BOTH? How they exist I do not know....

So not to deter my fellow members from getting a good deal, but watch out...if they screw your order up, or even if they don't, you will not be able to reason with them on a return. Especially if it's their fault, they'll turn it around on you somehow ? So beware! If possible I HIGHLY suggest grabbing your mods from somone else. Thanks to Thmotorsports - ?? *sarcasm, two thumbs down*
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2016, 10:05 AM
Enthusiast

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)

^^ OH SNAP^^ that sucks bro. especially for such a inexpensive bullet to bite on there end. Thanks for the feed back. Sometimes I feel like these vendors have their buddies or themselves talk up their company on these types of sites. Its not your fault but, live and learn. I always check customer reviews and order over the phone with smaller companies. Makes things more personal IMO
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2016, 02:00 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEHEMENCE View Post
^^ OH SNAP^^ that sucks bro. especially for such a inexpensive bullet to bite on there end. Thanks for the feed back. Sometimes I feel like these vendors have their buddies or themselves talk up their company on these types of sites. Its not your fault but, live and learn. I always check customer reviews and order over the phone with smaller companies. Makes things more personal IMO
Haha yeah exactly what I was thinking. It's not like I was an idiot and messed up a turbo kit I bought off then and tried to blame them for it. Like it was $105 and THEY jacked up the order...you think they would have enough self respect to replace it for me. Whatever, they lost business forever from me, and hopefully other IS users will look somewhere else. But yeah I think your right, that's definitely the way to go. I'm definitely using the one on one phone calls more before throwing money at companies lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Vendors > TH Motorsports

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page