Lexus IS Forum banner

Camber setting advice

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  buister 
#1 ·
I bought some Tokico Illumines from a member on here awhile back and my tires kept wearing on the inside. I needed to replace them like every 3 months. I searched to see if I could get away with taking it to get aligned without a camber kit. The results didn’t help. Some say yes others said no. Today I took the car to get an alignment and the guy had a hard time on the right passenger rear where he couldn’t get any better. The other side he was able to get into spec. After a few hours of tinkering with the suspension he got it a little better.

My ? is can someone who knows about this kind of stuff look at my result sheet and tell me if the right rear side being -1.5 when it should be -1.4 is going to be ok and I won’t have to worry about wearing down the rear tires??

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Can mod please move this to 1st gen section and I dont know why it posted 2x? thanks and sorry...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.