should have done it years ago..stoptech and brembo pads - Lexus IS Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-20-2019, 05:50 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

should have done it years ago..stoptech and brembo pads

there are few times when i spend money to enhance a car that I really really feel like i get my moneys worth..intakes..headers..exaust..chips..anything ive ever bought yeah..it was a small step..but not a giant leap..

Well..this time instead of just replacing the stock rotors i decioded to fix this dam brake fade problem ive had for years. They would get overheated and from then on it would bounce my head off the roof of the car with viberation...I can not say enough good things about the stoptechs i replaced the crappy stock ones with..From the time they came from amazon and i felt how heavy they were comared to stock I knew i was onto something. Once i got them put on and broken in with the brembo pads i fell like i can stop like a racecar..i no longer and unsure of my braking in any situation. Ive came off of a hwy exit at the end of I280 going into SF well over 120 mph and just brought it down to 0 with 40 feet to speare .,is there anything else with that kinda bang for your buck improvement for a mostly stock 2008 is350?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0149.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	672.3 KB
ID:	123091   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1956.JPG
Views:	37
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	123093  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > 2nd-Gen IS250/IS350 > Go Fast Stuff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

« O2 sims | -

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page