Clutch & Flywheel Thoughts - Lexus IS Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-02-2019, 10:28 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Clutch & Flywheel Thoughts

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out what I should do about my current clutch & flywheel situation. I have a 2007 is250 MT RWD. My clutch is completely worn out & I'm not sure of the condition of my flywheel. I've purchased an Aisin OEM replacement (unsprung) clutch kit but I wanted to avoid spending $2k on a replacement dual mass flywheel if it turns out that it needs to be replaced. I saw that Fidanza & Spec had some single mass flywheel options for a large price difference. I saw some things about changing from a dual mass to single flywheel, but I would like to know will I run into any issues with replacing my clutch, with an Aisin unsprung OEM option with a Fidanza or Spec single mass flywheel. Has anyone done this change? I tried to reach out to Fidanza directly but haven't heard anything back yet. Any helpful advice would really help me out. Thanks

Last edited by THA TRE; 01-10-2019 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Updated Info
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > 2nd-Gen IS250/IS350 > General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page