Lexus IS Forum banner

Wekfest 2011

4K views 39 replies 13 participants last post by  Hi im SHON 
#1 ·
Wasn't sure where to post this but i figure the cali section would be it. So, i was wondering if anyone was going to be showing their cars this year at wekfest or spectating?

#22 ·
omar, i'm still gonna hide from you , dont worry.

u guys shouldnt worry too much about the line this year. they are gonna try to make multiple lines this year instead of one which is the reason why the line got so long.

oh and u guys can meet at my car if u want =) i'm going to end up bringing my IS300 instead of my other car

#31 ·
Sucks i didn't get to meet any of you guys today, i had to leave at 4 cause my friend had to go to work. I saw specialTEZZA's car though, except i didn't realize it until i went back through the pics. This was my first car show and i gotta say... the waiting in line part is pretty boring.

I'll post my pics up onto flickr or photobucket within a few days. They aren't the greatest pictures though since i had to get out of there by 4 and i only had about an hour inside =[

#32 ·
:rolleyes: welll i know im guilty but i HELLA CUT IN LINE..im sorry but it wasnt worth the wait..it was sooo long...but im in love with the vips...didnt know so many people had a ACURA NSX till yesterday..didnt get to meet any of the members which is kinda lame..maybe we can have a local meet soon :suspiciou huh????

#33 ·
nice to see some familiar faces yesterday, yeah it wasn't worth the wait in line, i ended up looking at all the cars outside then went to lunch, then came back and waited in line.
next year.....IF i go, i'm coming like at 4 when there is NO line.

and nice to meet you yesterday Jimmy, hope to see your car next time!

#34 ·
as i was leaving, at around 5ish, the line was still where the intersection was, stood in line since 10am, and that is with us cutting in line, it was worth it cause of the two large hangers, the center of attention for me was Billy Shea's Laguna Seca Blue is300, my jaw dropped when i saw it was there, amazing car....

#35 ·
Yeah it sucked couldn't meet some of you. It was nice meeting you Omar. Yeah hopefully my car will be ready. My team won 4 trophies. 4 cars out of 9 won. But yeah this year was ok spot was nice. So many VIPs.

#38 ·
lol i was there. i drove up my homies ride.
it was a completely different feel from last year.
im too lazy to edit photos lol

#39 ·
It was right? Me and my buddies got there super early to set up the cars in the pavilion and left. We went for lunch and chilled at the wharf for a bit and came back around four right when they were judging our cars lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.