Lexus IS Forum banner

NorCal: SF Bay Area Spotted Thread

96K views 732 replies 104 participants last post by  White2003Lexus 
#1 · (Edited)
Since the Norcal spotted thread is overcrowded it's time for a specific section for the Bay!

Lets start this off:

* Date
* Time
* Location (City, County, Area Code, Street, Freeway...you get the picture!)
* Vehicle Description

#196 ·
I believe i spotted albert on geneva heading towards 280. I was in a heavily modified wrx heading the other way.

#204 ·
damn 4 girls? ;)

spotted a IBP today lowered w/ decals on the top of the front windshield around 430pm-ish near Century 20 Theatres when I made a left on to Westmoor Ave in Daly City.

on another note, I dont know if i'll be able to make it to EOS anymore.... my car got keyed pretty badly again after i got it fixed a month ago :pissed:

#209 ·
oh wells. Now i'm definitely sure that i spotted albert today at around 6ish.

#211 ·
spotted dee415 on center rd in Novato on 9-18 about 5 6ish..
9-19 spotted a blk is300 in the snata rosa market place on niche with fully body kit and eyebraws

#216 ·
Oops ignore.

#229 ·
What kind of is300 do you drive? any chance ibp?

#233 ·
Spotted a red is300 w/ altezza grill on 19th and Eucalyptus at 810pm 10/7/08.
Spotted a white is300 w/ a lot of mods between 11th/12th on Lawton parked a few days ago can't remember.

#236 ·
Spotted a GGP IS300 HIGHLY MODDED on Samson Street at 5pm. Sounded like you had a lot of NA mods, wing, maybe body kit. I briefly spotted you at Samson and California.

#237 ·
Just a friendly reminder to everyone to keep it on topic. I have already cleaned up a few posts that were not pertinent to this thread. It's a very easy thread to follow. Keep it simple...

Date & Time

#238 ·
Spotted BO with L-tuned body kit, stock rims, Sport Design Grill, and stock exhaust i believe at In-N-Out in Milbrae between 7:30-8:00pm.
Albert it was almost an exact replica of yours but w/ black interior if i remember correctly.

#240 ·
saw the same exact car today at around 1:00pm...it was parked outside by Panera and In & Out on the corner off of Millbrae Ave.

It was a BO with a CARSON tuned front bumper, L-tuned/Carson sideskirts, L-tuned/Carson rear valence, stock exhaust, stock rims, sport design grille, and it was debadged on the back (only had the "L" emblem in the middle)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.