OFFICIAL TX2k13 Thread!!! ALL DISCUSSION HERE!! - Lexus IS Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 80 (permalink) Old 12-14-2010, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
Aficionado

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

OFFICIAL TX2k13 Thread!!! ALL DISCUSSION HERE!!

Ladies and Gents, it's that time again to get ready for supra nationals! Here is official hotel information.

The official TX2K11 hotel is Omni Houston Hotel Westside (same hotel as the last 2 years). The hotel is located approximately 25 minutes from Lonestar Motorsports Park and very close to the night meet location. It's off I-10 and is very accessible from the interstate.

Rates - SAME as last year
Wednesday night March 16: $119
Thursday night March 17: $119
Friday night March 18: $99
Saturday night March 19: $99

Reservation Phone Number
1-800-THE-OMNI (1-800-843-6664) for reservations

YOU MUST BOOK YOUR ROOM BY MARCH 2ND OR YOU WILL NOT GET THE DISCOUNTED RATE LISTED ABOVE. THEIR NORMAL RATE IS $289/NIGHT!!!!!

Omni Address
13210 Katy Freeway
Houston, Texas 77079

Reservation Instructions
When you call to reserve, you MUST use the confirmation number "TX2K11 Car Show" and you must tell them it's for the Omni Houston Hotel Westside

Benefits
--Classy hotel
--Nice rooms
--Used to a "loud" crowd (they host a Harley Convention every year)
--Safe part of town
--Lots of parking for rigs/trailers
--Covered parking garage
--Security onsite
--20 to 25 minutes from the track (Lonestar)

Hope to see some familiar faces this year and maybe some new modifications! I'm trying to get mine finished up or atleast good enough to get it down there this year!

2JZGTE VVTI | PFS Race Tranny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 80 (permalink) Old 12-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Enthusiast

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Already there, man. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Frantically trying to get my swap complete and tuned. I don't wanna be slow again this year.
post #3 of 80 (permalink) Old 12-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Fiend

Damn already??? Seems like it just happened a few months ago. I'm definitely going to make it out this time. Getting my vacation days ready...

Jump and the World will rise to meet you...

post #4 of 80 (permalink) Old 12-14-2010, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohfour View Post
Already there, man. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Frantically trying to get my swap complete and tuned. I don't wanna be slow again this year.
Same here, once finals are over this week, gonna purchase a longblock and get to work on that shit.

post #5 of 80 (permalink) Old 01-05-2011, 09:57 AM
Enthusiast

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by laographix View Post
Same here, once finals are over this week, gonna purchase a longblock and get to work on that shit.
How's yours going? If the rapid decrease in size of your wallet like mine is any indication that things are getting done - then we are both headed in the right direction
post #6 of 80 (permalink) Old 01-05-2011, 10:53 PM
Extremist

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

I've heard wayyyyyy too much awesome about this... i'm going to try and get abunch of the al supra guys and the atl is/supra guys to cruise over there for it this year. it's a long drive, but i think i can get at least a few of us to do it.

1st Gen Elitist
01 Satin White IS300 Sedan w/ Sportcross conversion.
Broken, Beaten, Ugly, Riced out, and loved. Some people will never understand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tom- View Post
Hes poor and from AL or MS or some other tragic Katrina victim state. what do you expect.
RIVALHOUSEGARAGEDOTCOM
post #7 of 80 (permalink) Old 01-10-2011, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohfour View Post
How's yours going? If the rapid decrease in size of your wallet like mine is any indication that things are getting done - then we are both headed in the right direction
Some things came up last month that I needed to take care of, I've been slowly budgeting everything carefully. Now I am back on track and going to purchase a motor this week from ebay (yes I know...but I can't find one anywhere else that I trust). EMS is underway after a few things, FMIC is on the way, already got my tranny upgrades...sourcing a cherry picker was hard since I didnt wanna buy one lol. But most important...my garage is now fixed so I can finally pull my car in and work on it! haha...sucks that the whole system came down..freak accident? maybe

post #8 of 80 (permalink) Old 01-14-2011, 01:21 AM
Loyalist

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

10%chance I take the Lex... theres just too much to get done, to get it ready in time.
45%chance I even get to go.

I just got a job making good money. But I'm not sure if they'll let me take a week off in March. I would like to go, and especially take the Lex. But I'm trying to be realistic and I do see it happening. I got too much stuff I need to get done here in Omaha.
I'm pissed. TX2K events are MY FUCKING HOLIDAY. It's Texas-one of my fav places, vacation for me, my birthday is March 22nd-so it's a bday present to me, and it's the most insane anything all year long that I look forward to every year.

We'll see.
I do know there will be about 10people coming down from Omaha,Nebraska this year though. (whether I go or not). 2 Supras, 1 SC300, and some other stuff.
John from MN will be bringing his 1000+hp IS300 as well as Zac from Ohio will be reppin in his 600hp IS300. So there will be some nice IS's around this year. thank god... last year I was the only one..... (turbo I meant)

o3' Graphite Grey Turbo IS300 w/ 6spd swap, ProEFi128, T6765 Billet, stock head
Going to throw a Supra tranny (V160) into your IS? Got questions? Feel free to ask me.
* * *TX2K9 & TX2K10* * *
post #9 of 80 (permalink) Old 01-14-2011, 01:23 AM
Loyalist

fiveohfour- shoot me a pm man. I know Kyle aka Loftis aka 1320video.com will be looking for some chase cars, and quick cars to put cameras in. You got him on facebook? He's looking for mostly Supras, Lexus's etc to setup stuff in. Since it's a Supra meet..... but anything that's fast as hell i'm sure he'll be down to ride in.

-Chris Risling

Going to throw a Supra tranny (V160) into your IS? Got questions? Feel free to ask me.
* * *TX2K9 & TX2K10* * *
post #10 of 80 (permalink) Old 01-15-2011, 03:42 PM
Enthusiast

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR4P11 View Post
10%chance I take the Lex... theres just too much to get done, to get it ready in time.
45%chance I even get to go.

I just got a job making good money. But I'm not sure if they'll let me take a week off in March. I would like to go, and especially take the Lex. But I'm trying to be realistic and I do see it happening. I got too much stuff I need to get done here in Omaha.
I'm pissed. TX2K events are MY FUCKING HOLIDAY. It's Texas-one of my fav places, vacation for me, my birthday is March 22nd-so it's a bday present to me, and it's the most insane anything all year long that I look forward to every year.

We'll see.
I do know there will be about 10people coming down from Omaha,Nebraska this year though. (whether I go or not). 2 Supras, 1 SC300, and some other stuff.
John from MN will be bringing his 1000+hp IS300 as well as Zac from Ohio will be reppin in his 600hp IS300. So there will be some nice IS's around this year. thank god... last year I was the only one..... (turbo I meant)
you need to make it ... for real zacs car is under the knife in my garage at the moment and will be there raping up on some poopra
post #11 of 80 (permalink) Old 01-16-2011, 07:32 AM
Loyalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX99204 View Post
you need to make it ... for real zacs car is under the knife in my garage at the moment and will be there raping up on some poopra
I'll try.... I'm not getting my hopes up though.
I need to make an extra $3-$3500 just to get everything bought, installed and tuned on the car so it is road worthy to put a beat down on cars when I get there. Otherwise I dunno who I'd ride with. I've thought about flying down. Like what Zac did last year. If you see this before Zac have him hit me up on my cell I need to find out if he's bought that dual fuel pump yet. I need one as well, and wanted to talk to him about price on it.

* * *TX2K9 & TX2K10* * *
post #12 of 80 (permalink) Old 01-16-2011, 03:06 PM
Enthusiast

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR4P11 View Post
I'll try.... I'm not getting my hopes up though.
I need to make an extra $3-$3500 just to get everything bought, installed and tuned on the car so it is road worthy to put a beat down on cars when I get there. Otherwise I dunno who I'd ride with. I've thought about flying down. Like what Zac did last year. If you see this before Zac have him hit me up on my cell I need to find out if he's bought that dual fuel pump yet. I need one as well, and wanted to talk to him about price on it.
no price yet jay is supposed to flow test the first one today and give us a call with pricing
post #13 of 80 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 09:17 AM
Altruist

Chris,

See the GO FASTER section.

Ill keep you updated with everything as JR gets back with me on the pump.

o2' Black Onyx IS300 - Back to stock :( for now.
post #14 of 80 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 10:59 AM
Country Boostin

Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Guys i have made this the official thread and stickied the thread. Lets keep all 2k11 info in this thread.

©2006 my.IS
01 ASP IS300
14 Cadillac CTS-V
07 C6 Z06
97 Supra tt 6 speed
Forced Induction Facts *READ THEM* Its some good stuff!
post #15 of 80 (permalink) Old 01-17-2011, 09:34 PM
Loyalist

sheeeeeeit... bout time it got a sticky. lol

* * *TX2K9 & TX2K10* * *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Regional Forums / All Together Now > Mid-South

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page