User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 08:40 PM Thread Starter
Fiend

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

R ya going to meet on Thursday?

08 Starfire Pearl IS250|All Stock|GFX Front and Rear Lip|JUN TW Black Roof Spoiler|JDM VISOR|Bellezza Beige Curtains|Nokya 2500k 9006|LP SERIES COILOVER|18x?? & 18x?? Work VS|

>>I have a hard time with english because it is my second language and I'm also deaf<< Please dont flame or argue with me ok.. :thumbup:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 09:45 PM
Lurker

What time do you guys usually meet at AMC?
post #33 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-05-2008, 06:42 AM Thread Starter
Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATEUSZ View Post
What time do you guys usually meet at AMC?
The AMC meet start around 9pm and the Neospec meet start around 8:30.. I go Neospec meet first and then go to AMC.. See ya!!!

08 Starfire Pearl IS250|All Stock|GFX Front and Rear Lip|JUN TW Black Roof Spoiler|JDM VISOR|Bellezza Beige Curtains|Nokya 2500k 9006|LP SERIES COILOVER|18x?? & 18x?? Work VS|

>>I have a hard time with english because it is my second language and I'm also deaf<< Please dont flame or argue with me ok.. :thumbup:

post #34 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Lurker

Quote:
The AMC meet start around 9pm and the Neospec meet start around 8:30.. I go Neospec meet first and then go to AMC.. See ya!!!
I got there around 9:20 and saw about 4 cars and no IS's so I just left. Did I get there late or did you guys just not attend?
post #35 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 08:41 AM
Frequenter

Garage
Isaac and I didn't make it out there last night... weren't sure if any of the IS people were going. Are we still trying for an IS meet for next week?

勝美 "Katsumi" - Victorious Beauty
2002 Black Onyx IS300
Injen Intake | HKS Dragger II Exhaust | Cross-Drilled Slotted Rotors | 19" TSW Jaramas | AAC Halos | Alpine In-Dash Touch Screen | 15" RF Subs | Carbon Fiber all the things!
I love my 2JZ!! <3 I'm a car girl for life. #2jzluv
post #36 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Lurker

I actually went... even through I was the one who said he probably wouldn't make it. It was cool. There was about 30-35 cars and one other IS (250). Gave me a chance to rep the IS scene and let people see the mysterious yellow Lex. It was still a lil cold (but not like last time ). Anyway, I was hoping to catch you guys out there, but there will be another time. AS for another Lex meet... well, this town is a lil weak on the Lex scene. But I am sure could still find a few who would like to meet up.

2001 Yellow IS300Custom turbo
post #37 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 09:21 AM

Wow there are more local san antonians then I thought...too bad I live in houston now. I hardly saw any IS's in San Antonio, but in houston everyone and their mothers have one.

I'm the girl next door.
post #38 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Lurker

Well, as you say... you are the girl next door. Haha! You can always drop back in. You're not too far away.

post #39 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Lurker

Quote:
I actually went... even through I was the one who said he probably wouldn't make it. It was cool. There was about 30-35 cars and one other IS (250). Gave me a chance to rep the IS scene and let people see the mysterious yellow Lex. It was still a lil cold (but not like last time ). Anyway, I was hoping to catch you guys out there, but there will be another time. AS for another Lex meet... well, this town is a lil weak on the Lex scene. But I am sure could still find a few who would like to meet up.
Dammit... I should have stayed. I didn't know it would turn out like that. I'll go next week for sure then. Always down for a Lexus meet though.
post #40 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishonen7 View Post
I was there.. I met the guy (yellow Is with turbocharge) and it was great to meet him.. Also I saw the 1st generation blue IS with black rims.. He stayed there for a little bit and left.. Oh well.. Also, my buddy Mike (1st generation IS) came along with me to AMC movie theater..

Quote:
I got there around 9:20 and saw about 4 cars and no IS's so I just left. Did I get there late or did you guys just not attend?
I think u got there late at NEOSPEC.. U should come to AMC movie theater.. Oh well

post #41 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Quote:
I think u got there late at NEOSPEC.. U should come to AMC movie theater.. Oh well
I actually don't know where Neospec is... I got to AMC at 9:20. I'll attend next week.
post #42 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 03:23 PM

PM me if you guys get together in good ol' san anton...I'll be down to take a little road trip back to my stomping grounds.

I'm the girl next door.
post #43 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-12-2008, 06:33 AM Thread Starter
Fiend

Im not sure if Im going this Thursday because it is Valentine day... I have to take my fiancee out to eat fancy restraunt.. Maybe LOL!!! What about ya?

post #44 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-14-2008, 03:30 PM
Lurker

same here, bro... Valentine's is necessary. Won't be out this Thurs. But looking forward to checkin it out again soon.

post #45 of 446 (permalink) Old 03-24-2008, 12:00 PM
Frequenter

Garage
When are we going to try for another IS meet? I think it's so sad that all the IS people in DFW and pretty much everywhere *except* SA are able to get people together.

勝美 "Katsumi" - Victorious Beauty
2002 Black Onyx IS300
Injen Intake | HKS Dragger II Exhaust | Cross-Drilled Slotted Rotors | 19" TSW Jaramas | AAC Halos | Alpine In-Dash Touch Screen | 15" RF Subs | Carbon Fiber all the things!
I love my 2JZ!! <3 I'm a car girl for life. #2jzluv
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Regional Forums / All Together Now > Mid-South

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page