Anyone from San Antonio? Pt:2 - Page 2 - Lexus IS Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 446 (permalink) Old 12-29-2007, 05:28 PM
Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hahaha... sadly, SA is pretty boring. I stayed just outside of NY (in Stanford, Ct) for about 6 months. I freakin' love that county-side bro! Seems like more and more of us are making it known that we are out there in SA. Just waiting to see if anyone names a place and time to hang. BTW... anyone know that guy (girl) who owns the white IS with Altezza badges and body kit. Really nice ride. Saw it parked about 2 months ago at Holy Spirit catholic church.

2001 Yellow IS300Custom turbo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 446 (permalink) Old 01-04-2008, 08:59 AM
Lurker

For a while there I thought that maybe I just imagined the white IS/Altezza... but I spotted it again yesterday rollin' into the parking lot at West Ave & Lockhill Selma, next to the Starbucks. Whoever it is, you've got a nice ride!!!

post #18 of 446 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 01:06 AM Thread Starter
Fiend

Today I met NVMYIS300 at North Park Lexus.. I noticed his car and I walked in the mechanic room.. Mike recognize me and so we chatted.. This is my first job working today for a temporary car wash and then the manager will transfer me to lube tech soon.. It was great to meet Mike and Im glad I found a IS member.. He asked me how many IS hook up in SA? I told him not that many.. Ive seen the black IS, Mike IS, and the Yellow IS..

08 Starfire Pearl IS250|All Stock|GFX Front and Rear Lip|JUN TW Black Roof Spoiler|JDM VISOR|Bellezza Beige Curtains|Nokya 2500k 9006|LP SERIES COILOVER|18x?? & 18x?? Work VS|

>>I have a hard time with english because it is my second language and I'm also deaf<< Please dont flame or argue with me ok.. :thumbup:

post #19 of 446 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 10:48 PM

Whats up fellow SA Is owners. I have a 02 IS 300 white in color sittin on GS350 wheels. I do all the tint at North Park Lexus....SO if anyone needs anything drop a line and we'll work out a deal. Got a layer of Limo then a layer of 20% over my whole car. Perfect! lol
post #20 of 446 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 06:56 AM
Lurker

Finally!!!! A meet worth checkin' out!

Alright, this is it. Met with some of the IS guys this past Friday and the word is out: Huge meet going down this Friday (Feb 1st) at The Rim. It's looking like it's happening at the Lowe's lot at the moment. Let's show up in force and represent the IS scene here in SA. Cool? See ya there!!!

post #21 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-01-2008, 06:29 PM

i live in kerrville. not to far from SA. let me know if you guys are having any meets or get togethers. i drive a black 07 IS250.
post #22 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISSA300 View Post
Whats up fellow SA Is owners. I have a 02 IS 300 white in color sittin on GS350 wheels. I do all the tint at North Park Lexus....SO if anyone needs anything drop a line and we'll work out a deal. Got a layer of Limo then a layer of 20% over my whole car. Perfect! lol
I work at North Park Lexus too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishonen7 View Post
Alright, this is it. Met with some of the IS guys this past Friday and the word is out: Huge meet going down this Friday (Feb 1st) at The Rim. It's looking like it's happening at the Lowe's lot at the moment. Let's show up in force and represent the IS scene here in SA. Cool? See ya there!!!
U need to have more explanation of where is the RIM at? I know what is Lowes but there are few Lowes in San Antonio.. Give more specific next time alright...

08 Starfire Pearl IS250|All Stock|GFX Front and Rear Lip|JUN TW Black Roof Spoiler|JDM VISOR|Bellezza Beige Curtains|Nokya 2500k 9006|LP SERIES COILOVER|18x?? & 18x?? Work VS|

>>I have a hard time with english because it is my second language and I'm also deaf<< Please dont flame or argue with me ok.. :thumbup:
post #23 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 12:47 PM

Ran into yellow, red, and black is300's on friday nite by UTSA...i was the one who pulled up in the black is350...whoever owns the black one, that use to be my car!
post #24 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 01:48 PM
Lurker

Hahaha! What's up, bro! Yeah, that was pretty tight... 1st and 2nd gens all together like that. I had the yellow IS. That shit was classic. We had all just come from a meet that didn't work out as planned (seems I assumed too many people knew where The Rim was... Sorry), but next time you should show. Later.

post #25 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Lurker

Quote:
U need to have more explanation of where is the RIM at? I know what is Lowes but there are few Lowes in San Antonio.. Give more specific next time alright...
It didn't turn out that great. There were only 3 is300s and about 5 other cars, but everyone is planning on meeting at AMC at I-10 and Huebner on Thursday.
post #26 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Lurker

U need to have more explanation of where is the RIM at? I know what is Lowes but there are few Lowes in San Antonio.. Give more specific next time alright...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's really was a bed assumption on my part. Like I replied to the other guy: we had 3 IS's show and it was cool to meet others in town that love their car, but it was nothing like the turn-put I had anticipated. Next time we will spot out a locale that is more familiar to people. My apologies, bro. We're working on another one... so I will keep all posted. Cool?

post #27 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
Fiend

Quote:

Yeah, that's really was a bed assumption on my part. Like I replied to the other guy: we had 3 IS's show and it was cool to meet others in town that love their car, but it was nothing like the turn-put I had anticipated. Next time we will spot out a locale that is more familiar to people. My apologies, bro. We're working on another one... so I will keep all posted. Cool?
Why cant ya come to the meet at NEospec on Thurday Night? The meet is good and there are no trouble there.. AFter the Neospec meet, there is another meet at AMC movie theater on Huebner road.. Go there and check it out.. I know there are many different kinds of car but hey let chill out there..

Last edited by JDMIS30025; 02-03-2008 at 02:32 PM.
post #28 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Lurker

Well, the main reason why i was trying to organized something on Friday was because I have practice on Tues & Thurs, and not only that, bro, but I have a 4 yr old and since my wife is into cars too, she likes to come along. So really, Thurs doesn't work well. If ever I did make a drop-in at the NEOspec meet, it would be a quick one. But I appreciate the invite, and I will see about workin' it in some how.

post #29 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
Fiend

Quote:
Well, the main reason why i was trying to organized something on Friday was because I have practice on Tues & Thurs, and not only that, bro, but I have a 4 yr old and since my wife is into cars too, she likes to come along. So really, Thurs doesn't work well. If ever I did make a drop-in at the NEOspec meet, it would be a quick one. But I appreciate the invite, and I will see about workin' it in some how.
NO rush!!! Take ur time

post #30 of 446 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 09:32 AM
Frequenter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddave007 View Post
Ran into yellow, red, and black is300's on friday nite by UTSA...i was the one who pulled up in the black is350...whoever owns the black one, that use to be my car!
Black one is me!!!

Do we have a time for this meet on Thursday? I wanna show off our new "socks" (rotors) haha. "Shoes" are coming soon-- I can't wait!!

勝美 "Katsumi" - Victorious Beauty
2002 Black Onyx IS300
Injen Intake | HKS Dragger II Exhaust | Cross-Drilled Slotted Rotors | 19" TSW Jaramas | AAC Halos | Alpine In-Dash Touch Screen | 15" RF Subs | Carbon Fiber all the things!
I love my 2JZ!! <3 I'm a car girl for life. #2jzluv
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Regional Forums / All Together Now > Mid-South

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page