User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 446 (permalink) Old 12-15-2007, 12:14 AM Thread Starter
Fiend

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Anyone from San Antonio? Pt:2

Hello ya, Im from San Antonio.. My fiancee have 05 IS300 *I keep begging her to modify her IS300 and she dont want to..* and I have 08 IS250.. I bought the Lexus Is250 5 months ago.. I wanan meet IS people from San Antonio.. Guess what, there is a meet at NEo SPEC on I10 and Heubner on every Thursday night around 8 till 11.. On Friday, there is a meet at Hookah Bar on 410 and Callaghn where the GOld Gym parking.. There are no cops and ricers in the meet. Our team and other mature people chilling and talk about cars.. NO streetracing or donut in the meet.. Come over and let get along. Text my cell is 210-573-6688 and my name is MIchael.. NIce to meet u..

Before Pic:

After Pic: (Im still waiting for my buddy sell me full coilover for my new ride) *GFX front lower lip and Black JUN TW ROOF SPOILER*

Post pic of your ride:

08 Starfire Pearl IS250|All Stock|GFX Front and Rear Lip|JUN TW Black Roof Spoiler|JDM VISOR|Bellezza Beige Curtains|Nokya 2500k 9006|LP SERIES COILOVER|18x?? & 18x?? Work VS|

>>I have a hard time with english because it is my second language and I'm also deaf<< Please dont flame or argue with me ok.. :thumbup:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 446 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 10:37 AM
Lurker

Bro, Funny thing is... I just posted a similar thread about two weeks ago and still no leads. It's actually kinda sad to think that there are only older, strictly professional people who couldn't care less about tuning that own the IS. Anyway, I think I might very well have the only yellow IS in all of San Antonio... so you might have seen me pass by a time or two. Ultimately, it would be nice to get a few guys (girls...?) here in Saint Anthony together who love their IS to no end and want to see how things might work out into beginning a team, or even just gathering up every once in a while. Let me know what oyu think... BTW, the 250 is next on my list - like the ride, bro!

(Don't have any pix here yet, but there are a few on CarDomain, under Bishonen7)

2001 Yellow IS300Custom turbo
post #3 of 446 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishonen7 View Post
Bro, Funny thing is... I just posted a similar thread about two weeks ago and still no leads. It's actually kinda sad to think that there are only older, strictly professional people who couldn't care less about tuning that own the IS. Anyway, I think I might very well have the only yellow IS in all of San Antonio... so you might have seen me pass by a time or two. Ultimately, it would be nice to get a few guys (girls...?) here in Saint Anthony together who love their IS to no end and want to see how things might work out into beginning a team, or even just gathering up every once in a while. Let me know what oyu think... BTW, the 250 is next on my list - like the ride, bro!

(Don't have any pix here yet, but there are a few on CarDomain, under Bishonen7)

Dont worry keep the head up and ignore the older , professional people problem..

08 Starfire Pearl IS250|All Stock|GFX Front and Rear Lip|JUN TW Black Roof Spoiler|JDM VISOR|Bellezza Beige Curtains|Nokya 2500k 9006|LP SERIES COILOVER|18x?? & 18x?? Work VS|

>>I have a hard time with english because it is my second language and I'm also deaf<< Please dont flame or argue with me ok.. :thumbup:

post #4 of 446 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Lurker

I go to UTSA so I stay on the north side. Would like to see some other IS's so I'm down for a get together. Right now I'm back in Houston for the holidays so I won't be back until mid January.
post #5 of 446 (permalink) Old 12-19-2007, 11:31 AM
Lurker

Sounds good. The holidays will be keeping everybody pretty busy, I'm sure. But use the private messaging here, or direct email me at [email protected], and let me know what's up when you get back. Getting an IS gathering goin' on would be really cool since it seems to be a select few that tune the IS here in SA. Lookin' forward to meeting up. Oh... and have a good Christmas!

post #6 of 446 (permalink) Old 12-19-2007, 01:28 PM
Lurker

I work right down the street at Rackspace and I drive a 01 GGP IS300 that I am hoping to boost here soon. Whenever there is a meet I would be done. Would not be able to spend lots of time since I have a newborn at home and my wife would kill me if I was gone for to long. A get together sounds good though in January...

Herbie
post #7 of 446 (permalink) Old 12-19-2007, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
Fiend

Awsome!!! Im glad to see reply.. Hey do u know 1st generation white IS300 with lower *pretty much low with stock rims* and the girl is driving it? I wanna said the car look awesome.. I love to see stock IS slam with stock rims because it look aggressive... Anyway yeah this week and next week will be busy because Christmas and family gather for holiday..

post #8 of 446 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Lurker

Sweeeeet... Now that's what I'm talkin' about. I think that everybody will agree that the rest of this month is taken up with other things, but JDMIS300 may have just got things moving in a positive direction for some gatherings in the not too distant future. In any case, I am definitely down. Maybe we could even set a date on it for Jan sometime.........?

post #9 of 446 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 10:57 PM Thread Starter
Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishonen7 View Post
Sweeeeet... Now that's what I'm talkin' about. I think that everybody will agree that the rest of this month is taken up with other things, but JDMIS300 may have just got things moving in a positive direction for some gatherings in the not too distant future. In any case, I am definitely down. Maybe we could even set a date on it for Jan sometime.........?
Sound good.. Im not in rush to gathering people to meet up but ya can go to meet at NEO Spec and AMC movie theater on Thursday night at I10 and Huebner.. Check it out and there are some people hanging out and chill..

post #10 of 446 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 05:41 PM
$lores amongst us!

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

GO Spurs GO!!!

2013 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
Ride or Die, Fool!!
post #11 of 446 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 04:44 PM

Lexus hey whats up man

Just moved here from NEW YORK CiTY looking for place to hangout and watch street racer or to meet up with other IS drivers. let me know the name is Mike.
post #12 of 446 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVMYIS300 View Post
Just moved here from NEW YORK CiTY looking for place to hangout and watch street racer or to meet up with other IS drivers. let me know the name is Mike.
Hey u drive the silver IS with H&R spring, roof spoiler, and lip kit.. Remember me, I was asking u about the suspenion u drop and we met at North PArk lexus service department waiting..

post #13 of 446 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 07:13 PM
Fiend

i stay in killeen, its about a 3 hour and change drive.
no pl in killeen to met with, any big meets ging on, more friday, weekend type?
post #14 of 446 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 10:50 PM Thread Starter
Fiend

I spotted Black IS with stock rims and lower pretty much low at North Star Mall... I was parking next to him and show my fiancee "you should lower the car like this".. She still said NO.. LOL DAMN IT!!! Do u have any idea who is the owner?

post #15 of 446 (permalink) Old 12-29-2007, 12:03 PM

yup thats me man. ive seen a few IS dropped sinse ive been here , so it would be nice to find other owners, something to occupy my time in boring San Antonio.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Regional Forums / All Together Now > Mid-South

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page