User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-24-2011, 06:12 AM Thread Starter
Frequenter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Your opinions on the F Sports Package?

I am considering buying a 2011 IS250 F Sport and I was wondering what your guy's opinion on the package itself?

I am getting a pretty good deal on it and I might pull the trigger within the next few days.

94 Supra
00 ITR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-24-2011, 07:09 AM
Extremist

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Personally, I'm disappointed Lexus dropped the Sport Package for 2011... it has a lot more "useful" features compared to the F-sport package which is largely cosmetic.

You basically lose the rain-sensing wipers, vented seats, memory seats, power tilt/telescope wheel, and auto dim/tilt side mirrors

and all you gain is the spoiler (which you can add by itself to the old sport package), better side bolsters on the front seats, and a few cosmetic touches (shift knob, grill inserts, etc).

I'd have preferred if they had offered two sport packages (like they offer two luxury packages) and have one be the old sport package, and the other be the old sport package PLUS the cosmetic F-sport stuff.

But the F-sport is all they offer, so if you don't care about the features they dropped from the old sport package it's still the only way to get the factory sport suspension on the 350... (which I'm a fan of)
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 05:27 PM

Would you mind sharing what deal you're getting. I am looking at the f-sport package 250 as well. I primarily want it b/c of the ultrasonic blue. I got 37k quoted for everything (taxes 3%) and I haven't gone in to negotiate at all yet.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
Frequenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambotaylor View Post
Would you mind sharing what deal you're getting. I am looking at the f-sport package 250 as well. I primarily want it b/c of the ultrasonic blue. I got 37k quoted for everything (taxes 3%) and I haven't gone in to negotiate at all yet.
tax is about 9% here. it was around 40 after TTL. I am not sure if I want to buy it yet.

Just so you know, at least where I am at USB is a super rare color. Dealers can find it in their database but it might be a while before you see one at a dealership unless you have connections or are lucky. Good luck!

94 Supra
00 ITR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Owner's Forums > IS250 Owner's Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page