Question regarding transmission fluid flush
I have read off this site of bullock city about the services they provide for transmission flush however I'm not to sure about this....
1. Recommended for every 96,000 km
2. Clean internal transmission components using transmission flush chemicals
3. Transmission fluid exchange using transmission fluid flush machine
4. Add transmission treatment
5. Inspect transmission fluid level
What I'm not sure is them using chemicals to clean the transmission and I am not sure about the transmission treatment. What I am thinking is to tell them not to add anything extra just exchange the oil fluid with the new fluid. What do you guys think about this?
O and I also want to do a differental fluid change as well. What brand names do you guys recommend? Thanks.