New member and a few questions - Lexus IS Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-26-2010, 05:22 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

New member and a few questions

Hey guys , im a new member here and i had some questions about the 2008 is350 full option.
Im switching from a 2 door accord coupe (2010) and wanted to know how reliable this car is . Im debating between this and a 335xi .
The reason im switching is that im tired of 2 doors and also want something more powerfull , lmk what u guys thing is the best for me , 335 or is350??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-26-2010, 06:05 PM Thread Starter

Oh and also i have the vossen vvs-cv1 20'
Front : 245/35/20 rear : /85/30/20 , was wondering if this setup would fit is350
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-27-2010, 07:21 AM
Extremist

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persianpride View Post
Hey guys , im a new member here and i had some questions about the 2008 is350 full option.
Im switching from a 2 door accord coupe (2010) and wanted to know how reliable this car is . Im debating between this and a 335xi .
The reason im switching is that im tired of 2 doors and also want something more powerfull , lmk what u guys thing is the best for me , 335 or is350??
The Lexus is far more reliable than the BMW... also a lot nicer interior.

The downside is if you're someone into modding to add power you have virtually no opportunity to do so on the Lexus, but lots of chances to do so on the BMW... but if reliability is your main concern you wouldn't be modding for power anyway.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-27-2010, 10:35 AM Thread Starter

Well besides the rims i alrdy hAve i will not touch my new car for a good 2/3 years therefore modding is not an option for me , and i really care about comfort so i guess lexus is the way to go
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Owner's Forums > IS350 Owner's Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page