car won't start, rapid clicking noise
i just picked up my new IS350 2 days ago and the first day it was fine, everything started up perfectly. but then yesterday, after the car sat in my garage over night, i tried starting the car and it wont start. here is what i did....
1. unlocked the car
2. got in, sat down and closed the door
3. pressed the brake pedal and the START STOP button turned green
4. pressed and held the button, massive clicking noise fromthe engine, everything in the car turned on, lights were on, music was on
5. left it alone for 10-15 seconds tried again, same thing. rear brake lights was blinking rapidly.
6. after another 2 tries or so the car starts and was fine for the rest of the day
so today after the car sat in the garage over night once again, same problem, could not start at first but eventually started.
just registered on the forum and kind of a noob with my lexus (came over from NASIOC haha) please help me out! any advice is greatly appreciated. thanks!