Originally Posted by n2knee
just washed it on Saturday evening. the car is super dirty again. the car is garaged kept, but it seems like the car becomes a dirt magnet whenever i drive it.
A couple of things I've done with mine...
First (this is a must IMHO), swap out the OEM brake pads for the ceramics. Huge difference in cleanliness.
Second... I'm pretty big into car detailing and while I'm not at the level of a true pro, I think I've become pretty good at paint correction and care.
What I did with mine was the following and it has worked wonders...
1. Washed my car (Detailers Pride Extreme Foam Shampoo).
2. Clayed the car with Riccardo Yellow clay and Optimum No Rinse (ONR) diluted to lube strength.
3. Polished entire car with M80 + D/A polisher + LC 4" CCS foam pad.
4. Two coats of Blackfire Wet Diamond All Paint Protection (this stuff is sick).
5. Maintain with Meguiars Ultimate Quick Wax.
I haven't washed my car in about 10 days (which is a lot for me), drove from Michigan to Toronto and back, have been in three pretty good rain storms and the car looks VERY clean, except for the front an rear bumpers and the tail pipes.
Blackfire Wet Diamond creates the slickest surface I've ever felt from a sealant and nothing sticks to the vertical surfaces on my car. It is truly amazing to see.