User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-08-2017, 09:47 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Need service manuals for 2011 IS F

Hey all,

I am a new owner of a 2011 IS F that is in great condition. I have recently needed to replace the font pads and rotors as the dealer wanted $1256 for a front brake job.

I managed to get all Brembo pads and rotors from AutoZone for $250 shipped and they are an exact replacement. The issue I ran into as I was reassembling the brakes was the needed torque specs for the calipers bolts. Thats when I realized I didn't have a shop manual for the car. I have always purchased a shop manual for all my cars as I tend to do most general service and like to put everything back as its supposed to be.

With all that said, doe anybody know where I might find Lexus shop manuals for the 2011 IS F? I have tried EBAY and found only one person selling a complete set for $1800. I haven't found anything else at all and broke down and paid for a year subscription for Online Chilton for $30. It did get me the torque specs and most all work I will do. I would really like the shop manuals though.

Thanks!

CPFB68
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Lexus IS > Basic Help & Repair

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page