IS200 20002 Misfire, emission, rich condition, long term fuel trim problems
Lexus is 200 (Year-2002), Engine 1FGE runing on gas and LPG now has following problems:
1. Misfires in cylinders 1;2;3 and multiple misfire.
2. Failed emission test by a mile (And there is a lot of smoke).
3. Sometimes rich fuel condition error is present.
4. At idle long term fuel trim is at about -20% at higher RPM it comes to about 0%
What was tried already:
1. Changed ignition coils and spark plugs, didint help.
2. Checked o2 sensor readings, found bank 1 sensor, replaced it and didnt help.
3. Found catalytic converter of bank 1 in pieces, removed it completely and didnt help.
4. Did cylinder compression test and it is ok.
I am running out of ideas what to check next, any ideas?