post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-23-2018, 05:26 AM Thread Starter
Frequenter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Mid-Ohio Track Event August 31-September 2, 2018

Mid-Ohio Track Event August 31 – September 2 with MVP Track Time

Hi All:

MVP Track Time would like to (Finally!) invite you to our first annual “MVP OH HI OH” August 31 – September 2, 2018 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each event with value added entry fees. Our run group format of Novice, Intermediate and Advanced offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

August 31 – September 2, 2018 : Mid-Ohio (Lexington, OH) – 1st Annual ”MVP OH HI OH”

Registration for MVP Track Time’s event at Mid-Ohio is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below:

On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Please feel free to join us at Mid-Ohio in 2018 for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at Mid-Ohio. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Phone: (314)249-3770
E-mail: [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-10-2018, 05:45 AM Thread Starter
Frequenter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We are 1/2 full for August 31st – September 2nd at Mid-Ohio. On line registration for one, two or three days is available at:

On-Line Registration: On Line Registration

I hope to see my fellow track fanatics at Mid-Ohio.

Feff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Regional Forums / All Together Now > North-East

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page