LinkBack Thread Tools
post #76 of 1233 (permalink) Old 12-06-2004, 08:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

:::::::::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studlyy796
hey, r u the one who i saw at the bank and the same weekend at the speedway? I left u a picture of ur car.
yeah its me from the bank and the speedway....you took a picture of my car at the speedway and i was going to come on and try fiding you on here but i lost the paper sorry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 1233 (permalink) Old 12-06-2004, 12:34 PM
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdniracingx
yeah its me from the bank and the speedway....you took a picture of my car at the speedway and i was going to come on and try fiding you on here but i lost the paper sorry
Yea, u were doing that insurance driving school in the in field of the speedway right? We were on track on the speedway going around u guys. I work there so i took a pic of ur car and printed it out on my computer and slipped it in through ur sunroof. lol.

We meet up every wednesday night for dinner. A bunch of IS's and S2K's. Your more then welcome to join us. I think this week is at BJ's i think. PM me if u want directions.

Lsportline springs | L-tuned exhaust | Hotchkis sways | and countless other small bullshit
post #78 of 1233 (permalink) Old 12-06-2004, 11:05 PM

mmkay sounds good i might stop by and see what things are like.....like what time do you guys meet up?

post #79 of 1233 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 10:54 AM
Follower

7:30 pm get the directions in the other thread in the west forum. Im too lazy to link it.

Lsportline springs | L-tuned exhaust | Hotchkis sways | and countless other small bullshit
post #80 of 1233 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 01:40 AM
Frequenter

lots of people in Vegas
has anyone found any decent shops for engine/susp work?
i looked at factor x out at the speedway but they are way expensive.i wonder how many of you ive seen rollin around town,i prolly see 5-8 IS's a day
post #81 of 1233 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 01:54 AM
Test Mule/Parts Breaker

Location: I'm just trying to see how many letters you can fit in this field and still have it display, NV

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasIS
lots of people in Vegas
has anyone found any decent shops for engine/susp work?
i looked at factor x out at the speedway but they are way expensive.i wonder how many of you ive seen rollin around town,i prolly see 5-8 IS's a day

Welcome! We usually meet every wed so come out and meet. Also there is an autocross up at the speedway this weekend so come by on sunday (run your IS too, hehe) and I'll take you for a lap.

Team Bukkake: In your face racing...Autocross, Drift, Time Attack and Road Race.
I drive a Toyota/Lexus Parts bin: Sequoia 4x4 driveshaft, Supra TT trans, LS400 throttle body, etc., ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfro View Post
60% of the time it worked everytime.
post #82 of 1233 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 08:36 AM

:::::::::::::::::::::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi_TRD
Welcome! We usually meet every wed so come out and meet. Also there is an autocross up at the speedway this weekend so come by on sunday (run your IS too, hehe) and I'll take you for a lap.

hey about that autocross thing if you are under 18 do i get the papers at the track or can i print it of the speed ways site and then bring it with me?....btw the meet on wed. (last night) was really cool and the people were hella chill
post #83 of 1233 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 03:50 PM
Fiend

Quote:
hey about that autocross thing if you are under 18 do i get the papers at the track or can i print it of the speed ways site and then bring it with me?....btw the meet on wed. (last night) was really cool and the people were hella chill
make sure you come next wednesday, Vince, white Ray, and asian Ray will probably show up, i think it was only me and Yuta with IS300s last nite. And it'll probably be at buffalo wild wings up by you so you want have to drive balls far lol

'02 MSM E-Shift
AEM Intake | OBX Header | Xerd Racepipe|L-Tuned Exhaust|Tein S-Tech Springs | L-Tuned Sways
post #84 of 1233 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 06:02 PM
Test Mule/Parts Breaker

Location: I'm just trying to see how many letters you can fit in this field and still have it display, NV

Quote:
I know they have the paperwork there or you can try http://www.lvrscca.org and see if it's on there.

Team Bukkake: In your face racing...Autocross, Drift, Time Attack and Road Race.
I drive a Toyota/Lexus Parts bin: Sequoia 4x4 driveshaft, Supra TT trans, LS400 throttle body, etc., ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfro View Post
60% of the time it worked everytime.
post #85 of 1233 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 09:04 PM
Fiend

spotted solar yellow heading north on buffalo right before sahara. Looked like you were wearing sunglasses, button down, and tie. Had your windows down and it looked like you were staring me down.

'02 MSM E-Shift
AEM Intake | OBX Header | Xerd Racepipe|L-Tuned Exhaust|Tein S-Tech Springs | L-Tuned Sways
post #86 of 1233 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 09:09 PM
Follower

Did this guy have some bling bling chrome wheels? I saw a solar yellow with chromies at the corner of fort apache and trop today...that guy was staring me down as well!
post #87 of 1233 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 09:50 PM
Fiend

damn i dunno didn't look, at first i thought it was the solar yellow with the cloth seats and evo so i was lookin for that. But yea, his eyes were glued.

P.S. spotted a white IS300 on lake mead and buffalo, looked like it was dropped a good amount, blonde chick driving.

'02 MSM E-Shift
post #88 of 1233 (permalink) Old 12-15-2004, 12:13 AM
Fiend

Barely back in town and I saw three at the same light. All white. Craig and Decatur. A plethora!. I think one had a bit of a drop, but eh who knows. I was in mine! WooO! But it isn't white, so I didn't fit in there.
post #89 of 1233 (permalink) Old 12-15-2004, 12:20 AM
Frequenter

spotted a red one 2x on sunset last sunday,was dirty as hell but still looked sweet
post #90 of 1233 (permalink) Old 12-15-2004, 01:19 AM
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasstace
Barely back in town and I saw three at the same light. All white. Craig and Decatur. A plethora!. I think one had a bit of a drop, but eh who knows. I was in mine! WooO! But it isn't white, so I didn't fit in there.
Hey vegasstace, welcome back BTW. What color is your car?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Regional Forums / All Together Now > West

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page