Follower

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy1129
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvaIS300
so when I see a guy in a miniskirt and halter top i'll know its vince...and if you see a filipino guy look at you weird, that would be me :crazy:

haha that's exactly what I was thinking too hahaha....but if you see a chinese/viet grl looking @ you odd thats me! LOL..anywho I'll be either @ Rain or Body English @ the Hardrock tonite so if anyone is there say hello =)

Lsportline springs | L-tuned exhaust | Hotchkis sways | and countless other small bullshit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 02:03 AM
Fiend

IBP IS300 spotted at the Tony Roma's near Sunset and Stephanie. A cute brunette girl was driving with 2 other girls in the car, looked maybe 18-20 years old. You have a hott car too hehe, just wash it.

I really need to get a new IS300.net sticker, all that's left of mine is the "00" lol.

'02 MSM E-Shift
AEM Intake | OBX Header | Xerd Racepipe|L-Tuned Exhaust|Tein S-Tech Springs | L-Tuned Sways
post #33 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 10:28 AM
Follower

Was at FJ lexus last night. My dad bought an '05 RX330, in MSM. I had no idea that FJ gives free car washes 6 days a week, and you don't have to bring inyour car for service to get the free car wash! So its all coming together what you were talking about, Kathy!!! When I lived in PA, you had to get your car serviced to get the free wash. Oh, I'm gonna abuse this! Going back to FJ this morning to pick up the car. The '05 LS, ES and RX are in...the '05 GX with 270hp isn't in until November. The salesman, oddly enough also named Vince, reiterated to me how the new IS will have a sedan, coupe and convertible based off the LFS concept, and the engine will be the V6 from the GS....nothing we haven't heard before.

I finally got my UGO roof wing installed at Exoticar...I don't think I'll ever go back there again...Supposedly they are the best in the city, but they are all a bunch of idiots. I had to go there 5 times, and it took almost a month to have done! But it looks good, i'll try to post pics later.

'06 LS430 UL
'08 ES350--SOLD
'03 TCM SD--SOLD

post #34 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 02:53 PM
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincebhe
Was at FJ lexus last night. My dad bought an '05 RX330, in MSM. I had no idea that FJ gives free car washes 6 days a week, and you don't have to bring inyour car for service to get the free car wash! So its all coming together what you were talking about, Kathy!!! When I lived in PA, you had to get your car serviced to get the free wash. Oh, I'm gonna abuse this! Going back to FJ this morning to pick up the car. The '05 LS, ES and RX are in...the '05 GX with 270hp isn't in until November. The salesman, oddly enough also named Vince, reiterated to me how the new IS will have a sedan, coupe and convertible based off the LFS concept, and the engine will be the V6 from the GS....nothing we haven't heard before.

I finally got my UGO roof wing installed at Exoticar...I don't think I'll ever go back there again...Supposedly they are the best in the city, but they are all a bunch of idiots. I had to go there 5 times, and it took almost a month to have done! But it looks good, i'll try to post pics later.
702 motoring does awesome work. Its on the corner of trop and decator on the southwest corner. If u roll by there they have tons of expensive rides outside.

Hey, u all up for a FJ car wash meet??? we can chill in the lounge. Just pick the time and day and im there.

Lsportline springs | L-tuned exhaust | Hotchkis sways | and countless other small bullshit
post #35 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 03:09 PM
Fiend

Tell your dad nice job on the RX330, my dad got one about 2 weeks ago also. I've ridden in it a couple times and all I have to say is wow, smooth and quiet.

Exoticar is kinda crappy when it comes to doin things right. After getting rear ended they replaced the rear bumper, and there were clear coat drips on the sides of the bumper. Looked like little water drops but when i touched them they were solid. So i had to go in twice to get it fixed, first time they "fixed" it, but it looked like there was a little crater where the drop had been, 2nd time they did it right. Anyways, only reason I went to them is because insurance recommended them, and I'm not too knowledgeable about gettin stuff painted/repaired.

Hey Studlyy, would you recommend getting a straight pipe made in place of the b-pipe, and keeping stock axleback, or leavin the stock b-pipe and getting a dragger? Thanks bro

Also, IBP IS300 spotted in Desert Shores today, looked like it had an HKS Limited Ti Exhaust.

'02 MSM E-Shift
AEM Intake | OBX Header | Xerd Racepipe|L-Tuned Exhaust|Tein S-Tech Springs | L-Tuned Sways
post #36 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 08:18 PM
Lurker

just wanted to say hello =) how was everyone's weekend?
post #37 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-20-2004, 09:54 PM
Fiend

My weekend was great actually. Friday me and some buddies went to Tony Romas and just totally pigged out. Saturday was spent mostly helping my buddy(z28) do some weight reduction on his car and install and intake. Oh yea, here's some pics of what I did sunday 8) :

I'm doing the foglights tomorrow (Tuesday) cuz it looks kinda funky with just the headlights.

So how was everyone elses weekend?

'02 MSM E-Shift
post #38 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 01:54 AM
Follower

My weekend was boring, just studied and went to FJ to pick up my dad's new RX. That's some nice work you did, SilvaIS300. I'd like to see how it looks as the finished product!

Hi Kathy! How was Body English? Have a good time? I went there once, when it was called Baby's. Is it much different now?

Thanks, Studlyy, I'll be sure to go to 702 Motoring next time. Not to mention, it's a hell of alot closer to my home. I was kinda expecting better work and service at Exoticar paintworks.

We should all meet up this week for a car wash at FJ!

'06 LS430 UL
'08 ES350--SOLD
'03 TCM SD--SOLD
post #39 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-24-2004, 09:10 PM
Lurker

body english was pretty cool. When me and my girls got there there was this long line, but we met some guy's who walked us in =) So that was good. The VIP area isn't all that great compared to most of the clubs I've been too. But I had fun up until the point where I saw the etarded grl and tried to be a good sumaritan. But, yeah it is alot different from Baby's its alot nicer and cleaner with more of a dance space =D
post #40 of 1233 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 04:23 AM
Lurker

hey how did this get to page 2!
post #41 of 1233 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 11:52 PM
Fiend

Are there an IS's in las vegas that are boosting?
post #42 of 1233 (permalink) Old 10-02-2004, 03:15 AM
Test Mule/Parts Breaker

Location: I'm just trying to see how many letters you can fit in this field and still have it display, NV

Not that I know of (heard rumor of a shop up at the speedway doin' one but havn't seen it). I've heard of a few bottle fed ones though.

Team Bukkake: In your face racing...Autocross, Drift, Time Attack and Road Race.
I drive a Toyota/Lexus Parts bin: Sequoia 4x4 driveshaft, Supra TT trans, LS400 throttle body, etc., ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfro View Post
60% of the time it worked everytime.
post #43 of 1233 (permalink) Old 10-02-2004, 06:10 PM
Follower

Spotted a nice GGP with C west sides, L tuned rear valence and JDM antenna today at Spring Mountain and Arville. If you post here, you should come out to Buffalo Wild Wings every wednesday night!
post #44 of 1233 (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 09:55 PM
Fiend

spotted 2 is's on saturday nite on the 15 on my way to Stardust. one on the freeway was the silver l-tuned..and the other was ggp -ltuned or c-west playin at the stardust.
post #45 of 1233 (permalink) Old 10-05-2004, 12:03 AM
Lurker

how come I never see any IS's around LV?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Regional Forums / All Together Now > West

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page