User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 09:58 PM
Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

whoa

wow theres other people here who live in vegas on this site. I always thought I was alone. Everyone buy there car @ FJ too? I was just there today getting my carwashed =D
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 11:02 PM
Follower

Nah, I got my IS at Lexus of the Lehigh Valley. I moved here from Allentown, PA. But the service here at FJ lexus is much better than the dealer I was with in PA!

'06 LS430 UL
'08 ES350--SOLD
'03 TCM SD--SOLD
post #18 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-13-2004, 11:05 PM
Lurker

haha yeah whose your service manager here? Mine is Dexter. I love going there to watch tv lol

post #19 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 12:02 AM
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy1129
haha yeah whose your service manager here? Mine is Dexter. I love going there to watch tv lol
I only know mine by face (old with glasses, think his name is frank). I was at black mountain grille on eastern once and he was there. We kept looking at each other like "i know this guy from some where". He finally came up at the end of dinner and we figured out he was my servicemanager. lol im rambling again.

anyways heres that ltuned again. I saw it at the Tand M parking lot along with a MSM is300 with black chrome/or jdm black tail lights.

Lsportline springs | L-tuned exhaust | Hotchkis sways | and countless other small bullshit
post #20 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 01:05 PM
Follower

I think my service manager's name is Jeff, if I am not mistaken. Just came back from Exoticar paintworks on Highland to have my roof wing paint matched. Saw ALOT of IS300s over there for bodywork!
post #21 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 02:43 PM
Follower

spotted today and IBP auto with trd replica rear spoiler and Cwest full body kit that was NOT PAINTED!!! get that shit painted!

Lsportline springs | L-tuned exhaust | Hotchkis sways | and countless other small bullshit
post #22 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 04:16 PM
Fiend

oh Exoticar...the one place i hate to take my car :-? . I was already there twice because people like to crash into me.

FJ Lexus is awesome. The dude that takes care of me is Mark. He's ALWAYS there. The young lady that works at the shop is really nice too, always askin what i'm doin to my car. The free pop and big screen is nice, so is the Gran Turismo 3 in the room next to it .

'02 MSM E-Shift
AEM Intake | OBX Header | Xerd Racepipe|L-Tuned Exhaust|Tein S-Tech Springs | L-Tuned Sways
post #23 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 10:29 PM
Lurker

we should all go get our car's washed the same day or something! We could chill in their lounge and eat all their refreshments! LOL jk But, yeah is it just me or when you guys walk in there does everyone look @ you like your weird or something?
post #24 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 02:34 AM
Follower

Wait a minute...Fletcher Jones gives free car washes? I thought you only got your car washed when you bring it in for service.

'06 LS430 UL
'08 ES350--SOLD
'03 TCM SD--SOLD
post #25 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 06:58 AM
Follower

Quote:
we should all go get our car's washed the same day or something! We could chill in their lounge and eat all their refreshments! LOL jk But, yeah is it just me or when you guys walk in there does everyone look @ you like your weird or something?
lol, im down to chill at fj and watch some football. Kathy, everyone looks at u weird as in the employees? This one time i was there i went to the receptionists to borrow a pen and she asks "Oh did u want to fill out an application?" I wanted to smack her right there and tell her thats why u work here. :shame:

post #26 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 07:09 PM
Frequenter

I always see black one with L-Tuned kit on Wigwam. Yuta (STUDLYY796) has seen him on Arroy Grande.

#1. Jessica... 03 Spa Yellow S2000 04/2003-04/2006 Traded for Crystal
#2. Crystal... 06 Laguna Blue Pearl S2000 04/2006-12/2006 Constantly broke, returned for #3
#3. Currently Nameless... 07 Rio Yellow S2000 12/2006-Current 3rd times a charm right?
"An S2000 is impractical only for those who cannot understand the thrill of life."
post #27 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 01:31 AM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studlyy796
Quote:
lol, im down to chill at fj and watch some football. Kathy, everyone looks at u weird as in the employees? This one time i was there i went to the receptionists to borrow a pen and she asks "Oh did u want to fill out an application?" I wanted to smack her right there and tell her thats why u work here. :shame:

oh man I so know what you mean, I walk in there and just because I'm like this young asian grl they look down @ me. WTH? Just because I wear skirts, flip flops and walk in there with halter tops....Even the people in the waiting room look @ me funny. Oh well. I remember when I went to buy my car the sales people didn't even want to help me...bleh whatever....now they have to wash my car whenever I come in and I drink all their drinks! haha suckas! And yeah you should have smacked her! haha and yeah they wash my car for free, because I bought it there it's an extra incentive i guess
post #28 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 10:44 AM
Follower

Ah, I see now...The free car washes are just for you...Maybe I should come in wearing a halter top and a miniskirt...But yeah, when I'm there, I drink myself to an oblivion, and when they bring out those Krispy Kreme donuts in the morning, I eat all those too!!!

'06 LS430 UL
'08 ES350--SOLD
'03 TCM SD--SOLD
post #29 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 04:48 PM
Fiend

so when I see a guy in a miniskirt and halter top i'll know its vince...and if you see a filipino guy look at you weird, that would be me :crazy:

'02 MSM E-Shift
AEM Intake | OBX Header | Xerd Racepipe|L-Tuned Exhaust|Tein S-Tech Springs | L-Tuned Sways
post #30 of 1233 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 11:51 AM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvaIS300
so when I see a guy in a miniskirt and halter top i'll know its vince...and if you see a filipino guy look at you weird, that would be me :crazy:

haha that's exactly what I was thinking too hahaha....but if you see a chinese/viet grl looking @ you odd thats me! LOL..anywho I'll be either @ Rain or Body English @ the Hardrock tonite so if anyone is there say hello =)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Regional Forums / All Together Now > West

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page