Lexus IS Forum banner

808 (Hawaii) people, where are you?

50K views 602 replies 109 participants last post by  Bangasaurusrex 
#1 ·
808 people, where are you?

just thought i'd make this topic to find all you is300 luva luvas. I know theres some out there cuz i've seen some pretty nice rides here and there

speak up N i holla backs

goldznnz

#156 ·
hey sup peepz. im from hawaii too, but no IS. lol. i was wondering though, if any of you have your IS300 for sale or u know anyone with one for sale. this is wat i wanted.

white or black IS300
NEEDS TO BE STANDARD!
can be stock or slightly modified.
miles dont really matter

well if u know anyone or have one for sale, please LMK or pm me wiht information. thanx guys!

#157 · (Edited)
Wow theres a lot of hawaii guys on here now. Where were you guys back when i registered for this forum? Anyways if any of you have any questions on how to turbo the is300, do a supra 6spd swap, twin walbro install, or anything to do with making the is300 go FASTER, shoot me a PM. I've done those to my former IS so im here to help out. Shoots

Henson

Roel said:
Just got mine, 2003 BO. Im located in Waipahu but I drive my 240sx most of the time. goldaltezza808 I seen your car. I also see a red one with a Cwest kit driving around.
Is it still looking alright??

#160 ·
Sorry man i dont know anyone. I had a whole bunch of jdm stuff that i WAS selling. Too bad its already sold

#163 ·
I wonder who owns my friend steves(goldznnz) old car. It was sleeper 2002 IBP with a pfs turbo kit.

#166 ·
Roel- no pics of it. It was a stock blue one with a front mount behind the bumper.

E12iC46- no flares but has the wald and clear inner trunk lights? Hmmmm did it have the gigantic intercooler? If so that's my former beast. He probably took off the flares. My cousin said he saw the car a few months ago in the same area. Maybe he works at Daiea

#168 ·
Haha thanks man. Hell yea I miss that car!! Think about it all the freakin time. I didn't even get to make use of the 6spd and dual fuel pump setup. At the time I just finished the 6spd swap and the fuel system upgrades then I ended up selling the car for a bigger family ride cause the baby was coming real soon. So basically I didn't quite get to do what I wanted to do to the car, which was tune it, slap on some fat 16" drag radials, and do a few 10 sec. passes. That was my goal but I didn't get a chance. I had all the parts in the car to do it and I knew how to drive the car. But just didn't have the chance to. LOL

Henson

#170 ·
I'm actually debating if I should by a supra from a friend of mine. I would love to build another IS all over again though.

#172 ·
Oh I had a lot of fun with it. Was boosted for a long time but the 6spd and the fuel setup was what I didn't get to take advantage of. Haha. Yea yea I know I'm crazy but I just love building cars.

#174 ·
Haha yup. The orange is300 was actually at the 2001 streetcar showoff up there. That car was more of a show/street car. The silver accord with airbags was in the 2000 streetcar showoff up there. And the gold one been to the 2003 and 2004 showoff up there.

Accord took 2nd for honda class
Orange is300 never took
The gold is300 one took 2nd for luxury in 2003 and took luxury showoff in 2004

Anyways the supra is a 94 targa top auto.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.