Okay Garage forum members, let's see your current Wallpaper - Page 8 - Lexus IS Forum
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #106 of 159 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 06:10 PM
NaFooEsi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #107 of 159 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Follower
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 636
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
I had this for awhile..


I just changed to this today. Anyone recognize the track?


-Mike

'06 IS350 SGM

On their deathbed, nobody ever said "I wish I'd spent more time at work".
mytwinsaregr8 is offline  
post #108 of 159 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 01:00 PM
Frequenter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 136
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           

11 USB F-Sport / Tein H-Tech / HKS exhaust / oem-thing roof spoiler / JoeZ blue intake / F-Sport filter

02 MSM - SOLD
xmarvinx is offline  
post #109 of 159 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Fiend
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: long island,ny
Posts: 486
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           

FS: Rare Staggered 18" Blitz Type03 JDM Rims/Tires
gqind is offline  
post #110 of 159 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Extremist
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: A Driver, a 3 wood, and a 5 iron from the Whitehouse
Posts: 4,756
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by mytwinsaregr8 View Post
I just changed to this today. Anyone recognize the track?


-Mike

I've never been there...but from playing racing games, it looks like Road Atlanta?

*Space for rent*
No_bimmer_4_me is offline  
post #111 of 159 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Follower
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 636
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_bimmer_4_me View Post
I've never been there...but from playing racing games, it looks like Road Atlanta?
It's Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium. I drive it often too while playing TOCA Race Driver 3. Check out this cool clip of a lap in a DTM car. YouTube - Mercedes Benz AMG DTM track run

'06 IS350 SGM

On their deathbed, nobody ever said "I wish I'd spent more time at work".
mytwinsaregr8 is offline  
post #112 of 159 (permalink) Old 12-08-2007, 02:33 PM
Lurker
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 91
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
My current desktop ...
blind is offline  
post #113 of 159 (permalink) Old 12-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Aficionado
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 820
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Ah, there are some sick backgrounds. I had that Audi R8 one in the snow a while back...

Here's my current one, I found this picture just by randomly searching google images... Thought it was kinda cool, I'm getting a little sick of it already, so I'll probably mix it up here pretty soon. Oh yeah and I also like a clean desktop...

TurboIS_DJ is offline  
post #114 of 159 (permalink) Old 12-08-2007, 11:58 PM
Deity
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Murrieta, California
Posts: 10,204
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           

Anaheim Ducks Fan
Go Lakers
IWannaLex is offline  
post #115 of 159 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 02:48 AM
Immortal
 
magoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 23,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamadjs08 View Post
Ah, there are some sick backgrounds. I had that Audi R8 one in the snow a while back...

Here's my current one, I found this picture just by randomly searching google images... Thought it was kinda cool, I'm getting a little sick of it already, so I'll probably mix it up here pretty soon. Oh yeah and I also like a clean desktop...

What is that bar at the top, and how did you get it?

Also...lets see some wide screen high-res photos people! New 1680x1050 monitor and computer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaSchmonda View Post
I would give Denard a blowjob while I wear my #16 Michigan jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm__ View Post
maybe your the one that's stupid. It's spelt "Canada", not "canadia"
magoo is offline  
post #116 of 159 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 01:42 PM
Loyalist
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: LA
Posts: 1,936
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by magoo View Post
What is that bar at the top, and how did you get it?

Also...lets see some wide screen high-res photos people! New 1680x1050 monitor and computer!
Its a wana-be Mac.
DarkzIS300 is offline  
post #117 of 159 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 01:50 PM
Immortal
 
magoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 23,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkzIS300 View Post
Its a wana-be Mac.
Well that is ever so helpful, thank you so much for adding this content to the thread.

If anybody knows what the actual program is called, I'd greatly appreciate the input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaSchmonda View Post
I would give Denard a blowjob while I wear my #16 Michigan jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm__ View Post
maybe your the one that's stupid. It's spelt "Canada", not "canadia"
magoo is offline  
post #118 of 159 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 02:06 PM
Immortal
 
Crester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 27,116
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
This is my current WORK wallpaper...


.
.
I really wanna be a racecar driver... :-/

2001 IS300 MSM | EIBACH | BORLA | FIGS | VALEO | PIONEER | JOE Z | EAGLE F1 GS-D3 | LSD | STOPTECH | BILSTEIN | AFE POWER | POWERSLOT | 5000K | OZ ULTRALEGGERA | HARD RACE
Crester is offline  
post #119 of 159 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 08:30 PM
Aficionado
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 820
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by magoo View Post
Well that is ever so helpful, thank you so much for adding this content to the thread.

If anybody knows what the actual program is called, I'd greatly appreciate the input.
Its called an Object Dock. Yeah I guess it looks a bit like a Mac, but it hardly makes Windows a Mac haha.
I just wanted a clean desktop, and I hated icons, this Object Dock takes care of that, its fully adjustable, colors, sizes, icons, etc.

You can get it at ObjectDock - Reviews and free ObjectDock downloads at Download.com
TurboIS_DJ is offline  
post #120 of 159 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Immortal
 
magoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 23,822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamadjs08 View Post
Its called an Object Dock. Yeah I guess it looks a bit like a Mac, but it hardly makes Windows a Mac haha.
I just wanted a clean desktop, and I hated icons, this Object Dock takes care of that, its fully adjustable, colors, sizes, icons, etc.

You can get it at ObjectDock - Reviews and free ObjectDock downloads at Download.com
Have yourself some rep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaSchmonda View Post
I would give Denard a blowjob while I wear my #16 Michigan jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm__ View Post
maybe your the one that's stupid. It's spelt "Canada", not "canadia"
magoo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Lexus IS Forum > Off Topic > The Garage

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome