new member - Lexus IS Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 05:50 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

As you can see, I am a new member. I don't own a IS300, or an Altezza. They are a bit to much $$ for my wallet. I do own a AE86 in the US, and drive my pimp Nissan Micra (K11) here in Japan. I guess you can see that I am living in Japan, Sagamihara to be exact.

The reason I am here is I saw a Altezza Steering wheel with horn button/airbag. I am not trying to sell things on this forum, but I am an honest soldier in Japan trying to bring some cool parts to the US. I don't charge much of a profit, just enough to cover my drive time, and hunting of parts. I make enough from my pay to be happy, this is just something I do on the side.

So there you have it, hello, and I hope not to be banned and booted from here. if you have any parts request, please feel free to email me at the account on my profile.

Thanks again,
Rich
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 08:46 AM
Altruist

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Most people simply buy the "altezza" sticker that fits in the same location on the airbag as the L emblem. no need for the whole airbag. Also shipping will be exspensive if you tell the shipping company what the item is. (due to containing exsplosives)

The irrational part of me loves to think that my favorite vices (mnt dew, red meat and beer) have helped me build a super brain.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 08:50 AM
Garage Pit Crew Chief

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

IBTL .. you cannot solicit in this forum, and especially if you are doing it for commercial gain as is obvious.

"God is my co-driver"

---Aryton Senna

01 SBM E-shift
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 09:26 AM
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by corprin
As you can see, I am a new member. I don't own a IS300, or an Altezza. They are a bit to much $$ for my wallet. I do own a AE86 in the US, and drive my pimp Nissan Micra (K11) here in Japan. I guess you can see that I am living in Japan, Sagamihara to be exact.

The reason I am here is I saw a Altezza Steering wheel with horn button/airbag. I am not trying to sell things on this forum, but I am an honest soldier in Japan trying to bring some cool parts to the US. I don't charge much of a profit, just enough to cover my drive time, and hunting of parts. I make enough from my pay to be happy, this is just something I do on the side.

So there you have it, hello, and I hope not to be banned and booted from here. if you have any parts request, please feel free to email me at the account on my profile.

Thanks again,
Rich

Welcome to the .net ,

You need seniority in the forum (a certain amount of posts) in order to sell something in the MARKETPLACE, which is a total different forum.

Feel free to participate in conversations on the board as you are directly in Japan and am sure have access to many things we don't see overhere, but most members will be hostile to your "selling" methods eventhough I am sure your intents were noble.

Take care.

Don.

"It's not a race it's a rally"...
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 09:31 AM
Guru

Welcome, and stop with the want ads, so i don't have to lock this.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 10:41 AM

Why not just advertise? Check the "Quick Links" at the top. I don't know the costs.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 10:46 AM
Under House Arrest

Quote:

Thanks again,
Rich
jdmaltz????
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Deity

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefate
jdmaltz????

I wasnt going to say anything, but give this man a prize!!!

kaam0.sagamihara.attmil.ne.jp
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 03:13 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonLex
I wasnt going to say anything, but give this man a prize!!!

kaam0.sagamihara.attmil.ne.jp
Actually you are wrong. That is my IP, but it is the same IP as any other person with DSL on a military base in Sagamihara city, which includes Camp Zama, Sagamihara Housing Area, and Sagamihara Army Depot.

I see I am not welcome here, and I didn't realise that the admins would be effing douches about it. Please ban, and delete my name, thank you _|_
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 04:37 PM
.NET Dunce

Quote:
Actually you are wrong. That is my IP, but it is the same IP as any other person with DSL on a military base in Sagamihara city, which includes Camp Zama, Sagamihara Housing Area, and Sagamihara Army Depot.

I see I am not welcome here, and I didn't realise that the admins would be effing douches about it. Please ban, and delete my name, thank you _|_

You are getting your panties in a bunch over nothing
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 06:35 PM
Addict

Quote:

No one was a Douche, just Admins doing an excellent job at keeping the forum clean.

Get over it and don't feel attacked. Just follow the guidlines and everything will go smoothely.

We are nice persons...I'll even give you a hug prove it

Don.

"It's not a race it's a rally"...
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 06:42 PM
.NET Dunce

thats kind

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 06:48 PM
Follower

Corprin isnt there a way you can send stuff to CONUS military bases for free via USPS? I swear there is because my friend was a Mail Clerk in S.Korea and thats what he told me. I dont know if its exactly true, but I see no reason for him to lie about it, If so I may be interested.

04' GPW S2000
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 07:05 PM
.NET Dunce

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpc_01
Corprin isnt there a way you can send stuff to CONUS military bases for free via USPS? I swear there is because my friend was a Mail Clerk in S.Korea and thats what he told me. I dont know if its exactly true, but I see no reason for him to lie about it, If so I may be interested.
You can send CONUS to OCONUS or vise versa that is correct it is base to base

I heard stipulations on it not 100% sure what they are
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-11-2005, 05:33 AM
Lurker

yea you can ship base to base for free
like a lot of guys in the military (i m a retired vet)
you can go on vacation say in Korea, they have cheap tailored garments full suits for 30~50 bucks
come back a day later and drop them off at the base post and ship them to your self
saves you the hastle of carring all that luggage

Since Rich is in japan and has access to a base POST shipping is a lot cheaper
you can ship 2 rims for about 25 bucks from base
out in town the same box costs about 125 to ship

Max
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Off Topic > The Garage

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page