Lexus IS Forum

Lexus IS Forum (https://www.my.is/forums/)
-   SportCross Owner's Forum (https://www.my.is/forums/f102/)
-   -   Stock Rear Emblems (https://www.my.is/forums/f102/stock-rear-emblems-469522/)

Jewel707 05-28-2013 06:49 PM

Stock Rear Emblems
 
Hey My.is,

I bought my sportcross without the stock rear emblems the previous owner shaved them off.

Anyways I know they are different from the sedan emblems. I believe they are smaller?

Anyone know where to buy new emblems? All I see are sedan emblems everywhere.

Thanks,

sway162 05-29-2013 11:42 AM

You will need to call Lexus probably and specifically ask for the rear Sportx emblems. Just the "Lexus" and "IS 300" is smaller. The "L" is same size as sedan. You could try calling carson or swell Lexus.

I could sell you mine too...mint condition and I don't think I will ever use those again.

Sam! 05-29-2013 01:35 PM

http://i.imgur.com/o2xEtZ8.png

They are different, you need the following part #'s:
75441-53030
75443-53030

I'd live without ~$40 in emblems though.

Jewel707 05-30-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sway162 (Post 6982738)
You will need to call Lexus probably and specifically ask for the rear Sportx emblems. Just the "Lexus" and "IS 300" is smaller. The "L" is same size as sedan. You could try calling carson or swell Lexus.

I could sell you mine too...mint condition and I don't think I will ever use those again.

Thanks for the quick responses guys.

Ill take you up on your offer if you're serious.

Jewel707 05-30-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam! (Post 6983018)
http://i.imgur.com/o2xEtZ8.png

They are different, you need the following part #'s:
75441-53030
75443-53030

I'd live without ~$40 in emblems though.

Yea I have so far but I want them now I feel like they fill up the rear pretty nicely.

I had the altezza grill up front but going back to lexus since nothing about my car is altezza haha

sway162 05-30-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewel707 (Post 6985874)
Thanks for the quick responses guys.

Ill take you up on your offer if you're serious.

When I get home, I will take pics and PM you. :)

oldschool16v 05-31-2013 06:50 AM

...........................................

Squareback 05-31-2013 07:12 AM

I took mine off and I think I lost them. :(

p.s. vote in the ride of the month, our SportX brother is only 6 short of winning!

jasonm4 05-31-2013 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squareback (Post 6987505)
I took mine off and I think I lost them. :(

p.s. vote in the ride of the month, our SportX brother is only 5 short of winning!

Fixed;) I really like the look of that Sportcross. It was a tough choice....

sway162 05-31-2013 08:11 AM

I voted! Sportx FTW!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
my.IS is not affiliated with Lexus. We are an enthusiasts' site.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome