User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-07-2014, 02:14 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Purchasing Advice...

Hey guys...
This is my first post and I was hoping i could get some advice from ppl who own the gen 1 is... I have several options here in florida on wagons and ive pretty much settled on a couple that stood out to me...

1st and most interesting is a: 2004 Lexus is 300 Sportcross in white with 22k original miles verified by carfax. its a private sale and the owner is asking 16,500$ I know that blue book in excellent shape is 15,400$ but would bid him at time of purchase...

2nd is a: 2002 Lexus is 300 Sportcross in silver with 74k miles that i have not checked carfax on yet... its a dealer and the asking price is 10,999$... im betting i can get it cheaper...

and there are more available if i checked...

what im asking: is it worth it to spend the xtra money on a ultra low mileage car or should i spend less on a higher mileage car and have more money for upgrades? i sort of know what the answer is but would like to hear your thoughts...
thank you all in advance...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-08-2014, 10:18 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So ive come to a decision... im gonna get the cream puff... i will post some pictures when its in my driveway...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lexus IS Forum > Lexus IS > Dealers and Pricing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lexus IS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. If your address is invalid, you will likely lose access to the site.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Current users viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page