View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-04-2015, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
franco305
Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Garage
I went back to the track and again I ran 15.4 as my best time. Now, what I am noticing (more than before) is a hesitation. My mechanic told me to change coil packs, spark plugs, spark plug cables and broken connector clips, so I did but the hesitation is still there. When I watch the video of my best run, you could clearly see the hesitation of the car, it lasts maybe one second but it is noticeable. I read on this forum that the stock is300 injector gave random misfire codes. I also notice other members saying that, that is the reason why token solutions designed the plug and play injectors for the 2jzge. I will consider getting the token solution pnp 420cc injectors and replace them when I do the 80mm throttle body conversion and I will control everything with a safc (I have the o2 delete black box). When I do, I will report back and take it back to the track to see if I improve my time and if the hesitation is gone.
Another member told me that my wheels might be afecting my times too, since they are pretty heavy (24 lbs front and 25 lbs rear).

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome