View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-20-2015, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
___
Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Arizona meet thread

Instead of posting in the spotted thread I figure it's better to have one specific thread for the local meets.

There is the Facebook page and the AZ lexus forums if you don't want to rely on finding meets here. Just search for az lexus club on facebook.

If it's your first time coming out it's probably a good idea to let someone know. It's difficult to know if someone is new or if you know someone else that's already there. That way you'll feel welcomed.

-------------------------
This is the meet for this weekend...
☆☆☆☆☆MEEEET TIME AGAIN☆☆☆☆☆

WHERE- Superstition Springs Lexus dealership

WHEN- Saturday May 23rd from 8am- 12pm

Ok everyone, I know this is a weird time and place but Superstition Lexus is putting on a "cars and coffee" type event and have asked us to help make it big! Now we're still finding out the details as we go but so far.....
-There will be 2 Lexus SEMA cars brought in
-A Lexus LFA will be on display
-A waffle truck and coffee truck will be available
-Free water
-Several vendors
-A possible raffle

We will post up more info as we find out. A FLYER is also coming soon. But we will also be adding our own special touches to this meet. For example: The new sticker colors will be available at this event in BLUE, PURPLE and GOLD. They will be for sale for $1 per sticker just like the others.

We really want to make this a big event guys. Plus if we have a good turnout, we have the possibility to turn this in to an annual event! I hope to see everyone there!

04 is300 auto

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome