Lexus IS Forum - View Single Post - white_is build thread! (Bumper back on... 1/1
View Single Post
post #1658 of (permalink) Old 10-22-2014, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
white_is
Extremist

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)

Well I just got back from Wekfest. Ended up being a much longer trip than expected...

Ended up leaving Fayetteville, AR Wednesday for Joplin, MO. Left Joplin Friday night for Fort Worth, TX to stay with my brother. Saturday afternoon left DFW for Houston, TX. Got there late, missed the premeet, and had to pull my fuel pump at 11:30pm so I would only have 1/4 tank of gas in the morning Sunday to get into the meet

Meet was fun Sunday, met a couple cool dudes, missed talking to a lot of people. Was a super long day. But saw a lot of nice cars.

Then Monday I had to get up and drive to Jonesboro, AR for a dinner with some employees for a company that I would have a job interview with Tuesday morning. Tuesday had an interview and then drove back to Joplin, MO and FINALLY drove back to Fayetteville, AR this morning.

Ended up driving over 1,600 miles in my car with an extra spare wheel and all our junk Didn't raise the car for the drive or anything though, and really it ended up being lower with all the stuff we had in it

DSC_3915 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

DSC_3916 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

IS2_zps8611c3ec by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

IS1_zps8f17a256 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr
Didn't get a chance to talk to Roy but it was cool to see this car in person!

DSC_3928 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

Lack of activity here has been a combination of job hunting, Wekfest prep, school work, and I got married on October 4th.

If you have instagram and don't follow me, mine is the same as my username here. @white_is

Last edited by white_is; 02-27-2018 at 08:55 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome