Lexus IS Forum - View Single Post - white_is build thread! (Bumper back on... 1/1
View Single Post
post #1564 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2014, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
white_is
Extremist

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)

Went ahead and ordered a new Vertex horn button.

Holding off on tires, I've got my eyes on something WAY cooler. Crossing my fingers it works out.

Nothing on my lips yet. Wheel Flip doesn't like giving updates.

Anyway, finally wired up my fender marker lights.

Link to where I got the idea: https://my.is/forums/f90/jdm-fender-s...estion-494017/

Basically extended the power wire on the side marker lights back to the fenders. Then ran a wire from ground on the light to power on one of the turn signal bulbs in the head lights.

Click for video
DSC_2969_zps0b220db6 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

Had to pull off the fenders and stuff, so I redid my side skirts since they were hanging funny. Went ahead and did my spring cleaning. Clay bar and wax, pulled the interior and vacuumed everything, leather cleaner and conditioner. Fun stuff.

DSC_2985_zps7e3d4d56 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

DSC_2979_zps40302ddd by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

DSC_2972_zps9aabb0b9 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

ALSO, I assumed since Modellista Qualitat is JDM (shorter) that it would not fit with USDM crash bar. I saw somewhere here that another member said it did so I tried it out while I had the bumper off.

Modellista Qualitat front bumper DOES fit with USDM crash bar. You have to remove the foam but it does fit. So I now have a front crash bar installed (again) lol.

Last edited by white_is; 02-27-2018 at 08:04 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome