Lexus IS Forum - View Single Post - white_is build thread! (Bumper back on... 1/1
View Single Post
post #1376 of (permalink) Old 08-12-2013, 10:20 PM Thread Starter
white_is
Extremist

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)

So I was browsing YAJ a couple weeks ago just seeing if there was anything cool out there... Of course I'd stumble upon something I needed

Checked around on some other prices and decided to pull the trigger.

one_zps93627a25 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

two_zps90228138 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

three_zps29bfa211 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

four_zps3fb67364 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

five_zps87a67920 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

six_zpsff3543d9 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

**car is filthy filthy filthy, iphone pictures, and the fender/sideskirt/hood weren't closed/bolted up**

Vertex 15mm wider fenders, they are already painted white, but it is a "super white" I think. Has no pearl in it. But they are in good condition. One side has a small crack but their condition is MUCH better than my fenders LOL.

I wasn't planning on buying them but since they were white I saved a BUNCH of money. My car is FILTHY in the pictures so I don't know for sure how bad they look but we'll see.

The problem is my tires are too tall so I can't run them right now It never ends. OHhh well.

If anyone is in the Dallas/Fort Worth/Tyler, Texas and wants a full TRD Neo V1 kit let me know. I'll be picking it up in about 3 weeks I believe. I purchased the kit before I found the Modellista for sale, it's been on a container in Japan since. I'd love to meet up with someone and sell it rather than dealing with shipping.

V1 front bumper complete with fog lights, brackets, mesh grille, side skirts, jdm rear bumper, and rear lip!

The cams are from the spare motor I bought last summer. I'm tearing it down and trying to decide if I should keep a few things to built it, or sell it all to have some extra $$$.

Last edited by white_is; 02-24-2018 at 02:07 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome