Lexus IS Forum - View Single Post - white_is build thread! (Bumper back on... 1/1
View Single Post
post #1270 of (permalink) Old 05-20-2013, 08:40 PM Thread Starter
white_is
Extremist

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)

I also decided to clay bar the entire car and give it some fresh wax. Got that done, and it rained the same day. Also, if anyone has been paying attention to the storms in the Oklahoma area they are only a couple hours away so we've been having similar weather here, minus tornados so far.

So Greyhound lost my Elixir kit. I eventually got compensation for it, and had my mind set on a new kit. Took forever to find it, finalize cost, etc. The day I went to place the order the guy said he stopped dealing with aero kits because the took up too much space

I probably would have worked with him to see if we could come to an agreement but I saw a kit for sale the same day and knew I didn't have time to waste. So I bought it.

Full JDM Modellista Qualitat body kit.

The front bumper has some aftermarket fog lights I'm not too sure on, and possibly an aftermarket grille mesh section with no Qualitat badge but overall it's in good shape. Finally got a chance to put it on today so I snapped some pictures.

Honestly not sure how I feel about it. I love the sides and rear. I'm iffy on the front. I do not think my Wald flares will work with it at all.

I THINK I'd like it more if the car was lower. I'm going to test fit my friends wheels with smaller tires and see how it looks, and maybe buy his 215's or something.

I really need to paint my Ganadors now too.

As always, anyone with HKS, BN Sports, or Elixir if you want to trade hit me up!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome