Lexus IS Forum - View Single Post - white_is build thread! (Bumper back on... 1/1
View Single Post
post #1254 of (permalink) Old 03-17-2013, 10:59 PM Thread Starter
white_is
Extremist

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)

No news on the Elixir kit I'm been in contact with the Vice President of Greyhound Package Xpress however. They've "been doing everything they can" to look for it and are apparently reviewing video footage to try to locate it... I guess they did locate some one elses missing package this week lol.

Insurance claim is set for "review" on 4/15 also... Really hoping it shows up before then. I am in town for spring break and was out Saturday night and saw a Greyhound bus so I followed it to the station lol. There was another bus there, so I checked under both of them but no luck also checked with the workers and it wasn't there.

I have been holding out though. I manage to pick up some things a couple weeks ago. Picked up some Wald fender flares from a local member. He recently picked up an OG IS and is FINALLY giving it the love it needed. Can't wait to see it now that it's back together and running. He took it to TX2k13 this weekend.

DSC_0789_zps699d2277 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

DSC_0790_zpsc65bfce2 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

flares_zps61f87436 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

DSC_0792_zpsd0de8db7 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

DSC_0793_zps22660c42 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

Also threw the Vertex hood spoiler in since I didn't have any pictures. Althought I had a little "accident" with it the other day... Let's just say it may have slide across the road (dumbass).

Last edited by white_is; 02-22-2018 at 07:51 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome