Megan EZ coilovers
Sportivo Sway bars
Cusco US Spec Front Strut bar
Cusco front and rear braces
Tom's Rear LCA brace
Fig's front sway bar relocator

*****UPDATED PICS*****
-----Before

BBS LM (These are real as they are expensive)
18x9 +20 all around

-----After

See less See more
#5 ·
haha^

Matt, your Sportcross looks sick bro! 9.5" up front....nice!

So the under braces is a must buy? I've been wanting to get a set.

#6 ·
haha It was a newly built park I guess they thought it would be funny.

thanks sway162!.... the under braces are a must buy. Sway bars are work well by themselves but you can really take turns a high speeds with the braces. It has a more planted feel if you know what I mean.

I have a cusco strut bar coming in that fits over the engine cover I'll yall on an update on that when I get it.

#10 ·
Love the color but in that shot looks like the front end is a different shade of blue.

It does doesnt it... it might be the lighting and my camera phone

Angel
That thing is nice....Love my IBP. 9.5 up front that is sweet. Did you roll and pull the front? I just pulled my rear so I can run spacers with my 18x10 et 44. Thinking of trying to run the rear 10 in the front and getting like an 11 in the rear.
Thanks man! The fronts are just rolled and my rears are pulled. You might be able to pull off the 10" with higher offsets. Clearing the spindle arm is the hard part.

Looks good man.
Thanks Bro!

#8 ·
That thing is nice....Love my IBP. 9.5 up front that is sweet. Did you roll and pull the front? I just pulled my rear so I can run spacers with my 18x10 et 44. Thinking of trying to run the rear 10 in the front and getting like an 11 in the rear.

#14 ·
Looks really good.

#25 ·
Thanks bro! lol I know what you mean.. it was a one of kind set I had the money at the time xo jumped on it.
Can never go wrong with the LMs. Nice wheels bro. I love them both but the BBS are classy and sexy.
Thanks sway! Yeah I liked the work wheels also but the bbs were nice and functional.. I plan on auto crossing my car in the future I'm waiting on the funds for a gte. we'll see how that goes...

#24 ·
Can never go wrong with the LMs. Nice wheels bro. I love them both but the BBS are classy and sexy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.