Lexus IS Forum - View Single Post - white_is build thread! (Bumper back on... 1/1
View Single Post
post #898 of (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
white_is
Extremist

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N V ME View Post
Get that thing installed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm__ View Post
Grill is gonna look sick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugzz View Post
I'm in for the results. I know this is going to look good when completed. Good luck Corey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sway162 View Post
That satin finish looks real good man. Nice pick up!
Thanks guys!

Took a couple steps forward, and one small step back.

Figs adjustable toe links arrived Thursday As always, they look awesome. A+ for Figs yet again. My Ichiba V2 15mm spacers were delivered as well. And I bought a set of lug nuts so they should be here in a couple days.

Only issue is my stock studs hit the back of the face of my SSR's with the 15mm's. Of course I didn't check things out before hand, and I already sold my 20mm's I'm about to order a set of V1 15mm spacers right now though, so they'll be here by the end of the week.

I already installed the spacers, but I was hoping to install the toe links and my wheels on Monday. Then go get an alignment on Tuesday. Of course that won't happen now. With school and work I won't have another chance to get things together until next Monday/Tuesday now

In other good news, I dropped my stuff off at the body shop finally They are going to work on getting the parts ready for paint, then I'll be taking my car up there for fitting/paint match. They should be painted in about 2-2.5 weeks. I'll be letting them sit for a couple weeks to FULLY cure though. So it's still gonna be about a month before the kit is on.

Sucks, but it'll be worth it in the end

And yes, my Ichiba V2 15mm spacers will be for sale in about a week. They are 3 days old right now

DSC_6155 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

DSC_6150 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

DSC_6151 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

Last edited by white_is; 02-22-2018 at 05:11 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome