Lexus IS Forum - View Single Post - white_is build thread! (Bumper back on... 1/1
View Single Post
post #651 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2010, 11:26 PM Thread Starter
white_is
Extremist

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)

A couple random pics of my parts before install, during install, or whatever...

Calipers and rotors on (no pads)
DSC_3614 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

Front calipers after powder coat
DSC_2872 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

DSC_2873 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

Halo LED license plate bulbs
DSC_3790 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

Anodized Rays Lug nuts (yes those are chips on my fender...)

OEM Trunk Carpet/mat

Figs CDDD

Crappy/quick shot of my Carbing Cooling Plate (still trying to decide what to do with it)

That's pretty much it for now. I've been swamped with work, school, girlfriend, and tearing my brothers car apart. He FINALLY realized he's not into car anymore so I've been in charge of removing the turbo kit and putting it back to stock. I'm waiting on OEM injectors/clips and an intake then I just have to throw the stock exhaust and those parts back on. And PRAY there isn't something hacked up from the install that I'll have to figure out.

I still haven't gotten new lug nuts... I keep forgetting about them I'm buying a Karl Sport Shifter. I obviously bought Halo LED's for my license plate. Working on buying Figs hood props and a new ball joint for one of my RCA's. That's pretty much it I think. I bought tires for my stock wheels And installed my HID fog kit, no pics though. I also got my TRD leather shift knob but no pics of that either.

I'm not really sure what I'm doing after those things though...

One thing I do know. My friends 240 is BAD ASS. Period. He finally got things put together enough to drive it and it's insane.

It's pretty much been fully rebuilt. New paint (door jams, engine bay, etc.), all new suspension pieces, VH45 v8, Work Meister S1 3 Piece, OEM aero pieces, blah blah blah. He is running Falken RT-615K tires in the rear... That are 315/xx/18 and he has no traction through third. If I remember right the wheels are 18x10 +18 and 18x11 +18.

If any one is interested in seeing the full build you can go to...

my vh s14 project! : VH45DE / VK45DE Forum

Last edited by white_is; 02-18-2018 at 05:16 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome