View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
JustDoItMikey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

New to the forum! IS350 Smokey Granite Mica

Hello all!
First I wanted to thank you all for your help in regards to my recent pre-purchase inquiries and all the great knowledge archived on this forum. Its great to have a resource like this to reference when I need answers to questions. But enough of my jabbering, to the pictures!

I have had the 350 for about two months and am loving it! Unfortunately I recently had it detailed by a local operation who destroyed what was a good condition vehicle (see post https://my.is/forums/f109/fraud-alert...eorgia-392992/ ) so I was waiting to post pics of it not looking like a infant washed it with steel wool. I was lucky enough to find Bryan with Peachstate Detail who is a great detailer and he corrected all the damage left by the other hack operation and now I feel happy to post pics of my new baby!

It is a 350 with the Navi, no sport package but I did get the ML system, and the premium? package (heat and cool seats and wood trim). My plans for this car are... nothing. My new philosophy in life is to stop going crazy modding cars and buy something that is already where I want it. So don't plan to see any mods to this other than some small things here and there. Enjoy!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome