Lexus IS Forum banner

Any IS300 owners here on Guam??

4K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  kaniala1 
#1 ·
Just trying to find out if there are anyone here with a modified IS300 here on Guam...trying to find parts and/or a reputable tuner. Shipping prices from the states suck!!

Reactions: Adam P
#2 ·
Does anyone know of any good online parts stores with decent/free shipping on international orders? It's getting old adding a part to the shopping cart just to see how much shipping is to Guam.

#3 ·
I'm guessing you might as well order right from Japan or Australia (which has a big Lexus crowd, btw), as it will be cheaper.

#4 · (Edited)
Not a lot of Altezza's, if any, in Japan sporting the 2JZ-GE considering they have those sweet BEAM's in em. (Been to Okinawa 2wice). Haven't looked for an Australian company yet but I guess I could.

Thanks tho. I should've got more parts while I was still there in the states.

#5 ·
So I guess there's not a lot of IS300 enthusiasts here in Guam, huh? There are a lot of them here but I think I've seen only 2 that are modified...one of which was only cosmetic.

#10 ·
haha. just saw your last....Also found you on dragguam! Yeah, I'm not local but wouldn't mind seeing other people's setups on Guam.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.