Lexus IS Forum - View Single Post - FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Information
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2005, 06:26 PM Thread Starter
jruhi4
Übercargeek

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Information

We at IS300.NET pride ourselves on being the ultimate resource for information on the Lexus IS300. This being the "newbie forum", don't be afraid to ask away. By the same token, however, many of your questions may have already been asked and answered by your fellow IS300.NET members.

Our friendly advice is to browse through the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section of our Content area, which has been lovingly and painstakingly compiled by our FAQ Editors, IS300AllShow and thundercloud080903. You may well find your answer there.

Here's the link to the FAQ:
my.IS - FAQ

Here's the link to the Content:
https://my.is/forums/f50/

Another helpful tool is the "Search this Forum" link that appears at the upper right corner of the thick black bar atop the threads list in each forum. Say you have a question about wheels and/or tires. Just go to that forum and enter key word(s) about your question in the drop-down white bar. The results of that search may be just what you're looking for.

Then again, you may have a truly unique question. Ask away, then, here in this forum. Who knows, you may be building the foundation for a new entry in our FAQ page.

Industry Editor, Moderator, All-around Car Nut and the official my.IS Grandpa
"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."—Soren Kierkegaard

Last edited by Squareback; 05-23-2007 at 01:45 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome