Lexus IS Forum banner

NV (Vegas Baby!!!) - Spotted Thread

98K views 1K replies 107 participants last post by  MissJulliaaa 
#1 ·
Nevada Spotted Thread!!!

Have fun...

Joe Z

#53 ·
Same thing we do every wed.....................try to take over,er um wait............eat chicken then talk about cars. Then some of us actually do things after that.

#55 ·
vincebhe said:
Spotted at the vietnamese pho restaurant at decatur and spring mountain, this freekin IBP with an unpainted C west kit that also looks like its falling off...get it painted and fixed! Your car looks like a civic!

:lol: a civic :lol:

#57 ·
vincebhe said:
Spotted at the vietnamese pho restaurant at decatur and spring mountain, this freekin IBP with an unpainted C west kit that also looks like its falling off...get it painted and fixed! Your car looks like a civic!
he goes to school at UNLV. i see it every week

#59 ·
yeah, they wash it any time you bring it in for service. some people take it there just for the free wash.

BTW welcome to Vegas. Come out on wed.

#70 ·
hey whats up im new on here live in henderson always drving around town i have silver is300 with 18" wheels 2 1/2 lip blue lights supra stayle wing tint and muffler i wanna do some more things and it would be nice to meet some people around vegas that have is300s hit me up if ya wanna talk XDNIRACINGX at aol.com lates

#71 ·
xdniracingx said:
hey whats up im new on here live in henderson always drving around town i have silver is300 with 18" wheels 2 1/2 lip blue lights supra stayle wing tint and muffler i wanna do some more things and it would be nice to meet some people around vegas that have is300s hit me up if ya wanna talk XDNIRACINGX at aol.com lates

hey, r u the one who i saw at the bank and the same weekend at the speedway? I left u a picture of ur car.

#72 ·
xdniracingx said:
Is this you?
Yogi_TRD said:
MSM w/ a Supra style wing last night around 11:15pm on St. Rose heading toward 215.

If you post come to BWW on eastern wed nights at 7:30pm.
Welcome to Vegas. We meet every week. ;)

#73 ·
xdniracingx said:
sup franky, its AJ. glad to see you made it to the site! hit me up on AIM: AJ2JZ

#75 ·
Studlyy796 said:
he has the JDM high wing not a supra wing
Noone ever said "Supra wing" they said "Supra STYLE wing". ;)

#76 ·
:::::::::

Studlyy796 said:
hey, r u the one who i saw at the bank and the same weekend at the speedway? I left u a picture of ur car.
yeah its me from the bank and the speedway....you took a picture of my car at the speedway and i was going to come on and try fiding you on here but i lost the paper sorry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.